Grace and Done?

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the new version of Chapter Ninety? What about the last line of the chapter? Let me know. But for now, I'm going to get back to what Gabby said; and we're going to talk about it as they relax in bed. So, here we go with that.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished climbing into bed with the woman he loves, with Matt just wearing his boxers as Gabby wears her sexy lingerie; the lingerie that Matt was already going to run his hand all around while he was in bed, but that's going to be the case even more now that he's heard what Gabby just hold him. And let's just say that Gabby really regrets that she even said that, especially since it wasn't true; or is it? She has no clue right now. Just moving close to Gabby, the woman he loves, so that they can lay down in bed together; Matt smiled as he cuddled up to her and moved her body against his chest. After which, he smiled at his girl. And since he was currently in the midst of smiling at her, that also meant that he was also analyzing her; and he could just tell based on the way he's looking at her right now, that she has a lot of her mind; but those are not just things that they already planned to talk about while they were here (more specifically, about how they're going to make things work). Yes, they know that they already spoke about it once.

But they agreed that they were going to talk about it again here, because they aren't going to be in a rush to finish the conversation. They have all the time in the world to talk to each other, and that's most definitely something that Matt plans on doing with his girl starting right now; that way, they can clear the air and get back on the same page. And that's something that Gabby is really mad at herself about, the fact that they're currently not on the same page, because they should be on the same page. It's what she always wants to be with the man she loves, on the same page, whether it be in their marriage, or with the boys. It's what they both need and want to be with each other. That way, they can make decisions (together or apart) that are based on the way that they (as parents) have already decided they are going to be trying to take their lives. But right now, that most definitely isn't the case; as Matt thought that they were going to go for another baby, but Gabby isn't sure whether she really wants to do that anymore. And that's bad.

Taking a breath as she looked at Matt, Gabby just stared into his eyes as she hopes to just try and get off of this topic. "You know what, we don't need to talk about this." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby tell him that, as that most definitely isn't the truth. Rather, they most definitely can (and will) talk about this right now; especially since it's on both of their minds now. "Hey, look at me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, just getting close to the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she cuddled up to him and slipped her arm under his head. After which, Matt put his hand on Gabby's hip and smiled at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after all, this is exactly what he wants to do right now. He wants to hold the woman he loves close to him, as they just spend some nice time with each other. Moving his hand to Gabby's leg shortly after she got close to him, Matt smiled as he stroked her leg and just made sure that she relaxed in his arms right now. And god, are they really happy.

Leaning in, Matt smirked as he kissed her softly; taking things slow with Matt after he kissed her, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she was alone with her husband. "I've missed you." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that she's missed him. "I've missed you too." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, as this is what the couple have needed to do for a while; they've needed to take some time away with each other, and not just at their home. They've needed to take time away at a hotel, where people can wait on them; and where they can be away from the boys, without someone being able to just knock on your door and tell you that you need your help. And right now, that's exactly what's happening right now; they're currently taking some time with each other and holding each other close. Smiling at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she really loves Matt so much. "I love you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, smiling at her. "And I love you; and I'm here for you."