We Have Time

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the (new) first chapter back in Hawaii? I hope that you guys liked it and are ready for some more Hawaii chapters. I think that this is really where I want to be anyways, because there's just something about Hawaii that allows me to do so much more. And that includes a bunch of romance, which starts right now. Hope you guys like this time.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It took him another thirty minutes before he could get out of his office and make his way up to his and Gabby's penthouse; and boy, was he ready to get home to his beautiful wife and kids. But as you know, Matt and Gabby aren't going to be spending some time with the kids; rather, they are going to be taking the weekend alone and just enjoying some time with each other. Time that they most definitely need after all the stress that they've been under recently, which most definitely is something that he's ready to help her relieve; as he knew that was something that would help her when it comes to their baby girl, whom they want more than anything. Locking the door behind him as soon as he was home, Matt smiled as he proceeded to yell out to Gabby. "Gabby, I'm home." And let's just say that Gabby was extremely happy as she heard Matt say that, smiling in the mirror of the powder room that they have here on the main floor of their penthouse, which she was currently standing in, putting the finishing touches on the outfit that Matt will love.

"So, I thought maybe that we could order in today; or I can make you something frozen for supper, that way we can spend time with the boys when they're awake from their nap." She smirked as she heard Matt say that, just looking at her outfit one last time; after which, she decided to walk out. "Anyways, we both know what the doctor said; she said that you could fly, on the condition that you relax as soon as we get home." Looking at the man she loves while going to set the clothes that she was just wearing down on the stairs, Gabby smiled as she saw the man she loves standing at his desk that they have in the entrance to their home; the desk where Matt is going to set down his laptop, because he wasn't going to be working this weekend. Not when she got them some time alone, which they need. Well, not entirely alone, because they also had to deal with Andy. Jumping up on Matt, Andy tried to remind him that he needed to let him off his leach. "Oh, right. Sorry Andy." Rubbing his head, Matt smiled as he took off Andy's leach.

And that's when Gabby decided to take the opportunity that she's been given, the opportunity she now has to tell the man she loves that they have the weekend without the boys; so that they can just take some time with each other and relax today. "I still don't get why you don't just let him roam the office without a leach, or you can at least take it off when you're in the elevator." Turning around as he heard Gabby say that, Matt was a bit startled. "God, you scared me baby." Gabby smiled as she stood at the counter, and looked at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, Matt just stared at his wife in awe. "Oh boy." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that he liked the sight that was in front of him; after all, she was currently just wearing some lingerie under a bathrobe. And let's just say that Matt most definitely does like the sight that was in front of him, and it was just going to like it even more when he was close to her. "Wow, uhm..." Gabby smiled as she looked at the man she loves more than anything.

Watching as he walked over to her, Gabby just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that she wants right now; she wants to have some time alone with the man of her dreams, and that's what she's going to get with him this weekend thanks to her family. Just smirking at Matt, Gabby put her hand out...her way of inviting him to walk up to her at the counter; and that was exactly what Matt did, he walked up to her so that they could hold each other close. And that was due to the fact that Matt wanted to put his hands on her gorgeous body, which is everything that he wants right now; he wants to put his hand on her body, and he just wants to hold her close to him. And damn, she is so sexy; and he just wants to hold Gabby close to him, which he will be doing this weekend. Getting nice and slow to the woman he loves, Matt smiled as he proceeded to put his hand on her neck right now. "God, what's this?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, well aware that he was enjoying this right now; I mean, what husband doesn't love lingerie.