Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part Seven

Hi Readers: I want to apologize for how short that chapter ended up being. I wanted to try and write it, but I just had a blank when it came to what to write for the bath when I started to bring up the other topic that they're going to talk about now. So, that's why I decided to cut the chapter short. I hope you guys understand, and just accept this as my apology. Now, let's get to this chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She just knew that this would look good on her, the lingerie that she bought for this romantic getaway that she was currently on with Matt; and let's just say that it truly was perfect, especially due to the fact that it fit her like a glove. The lingerie was quite tight, but it was just something special that she just knew Matt was going to enjoy running his hands all over both tonight and tomorrow; that's how long she plans on wearing the lingerie, for at least 36 hours. So, all night tonight; and then all day tomorrow, and then all night tomorrow night. She doesn't want sex, she just wants her husband to hold her in his arms and make her happy; which is definitely something that he does on a daily basis. Just the way that Matt looks at her sometimes makes her heart skip a bit, and that's exactly what Matt wants to happen each and every day. He wants her heart to feel full of joy, and like it wants to skip a beat when he looks at her; after all, he truly believes that she's the most beautiful woman (and mother) in the entire world, and nobody will ever be able to change his mind that it's the case for her. Gabby is too beautiful not to be the most beautiful mother (and wife) in the entire world.

And that was definitely something that was currently on the husband (and father)'s mind as he walked into the bathroom (again) this evening, this time clad in nothing but the tight boxers that his wife loves after putting some cologne on; the husband wanting to make sure that he smells good for his wife, especially when they're going to be relaxing in bed with each other. But now, it's time for Matt to do his other job that he has to do right now. That job? Well, that would be to do up t his sexy lingerie that his wife was currently clad in for him. She looks truly stunning in this garment, and he's glad that this is what she decided to wear for him; and even better, it looks better on her while she's wearing it than when it was just sitting on the counter while waiting for her to put it on. And Matt was prepared to tell his beautiful wife just how beautiful she looks, as soon as he's standing behind her and has his hands on her body. Moving to walk up behind her at the sink, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her hips; an action that led to Gabby realizing that she was no longer alone in the washroom, but instead was also in the presence of the man she loves more than anything. Her husband.

Moving her body back against his chest, Matt smiled as he bent down and kissed his wife's neck; after which, he went to kiss her shoulder and sucked on it as a way to tease her this evening. "Oh, now that feels nice." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that it feels good. "I had a feeling that you were going to enjoy the feeling of my lips sucking on your shoulder, because I loved the feeling of it too." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, glad that was how he was feeling. She then proceeded to put her hand on his and just smiled due to the fact that the man she loves more than anything just so happens to be her hunk of a husband. "I swear, I truly am not worthy of you." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before moving to turn her around in his arms; he then stepped close to her, before bringing her against his chest. Putting her hands on Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she looked up into his eyes. At the same time, Matt moved his hand to Gabby's neck while stroking her cheek with his thumb. "It's the other way around in fact my dear. I have treated you like crap so many times in the past..." Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt tell her that, clearly able to see it.

The guilt that Matt still has in his eyes from that day, where he said those horrible things to her; the things that Matt thought was going to end their marriage. Moving her hand to Matt's face, Gabby leaned up and proceeded to kiss him softly. "We have a lot to talk about tonight, don't we?" Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby ask him whether they have a lot to talk about tonight. "I wish we didn't." Gabby shook her head when she heard Matt say that, as she'd rather talk then just leave it in the past. She knows how they have to fix things now, and she's not going to make the same mistakes. "It's okay baby, I promise. We can talk all you want." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she told him that, happy that was the case. "We're still going to talk about the thing that you said first." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was going to be the case. Feeling him grab her hand, Gabby smiled as she decided to intertwine their fingers and hold her loving husband close to her. Cuddling up to him, Gabby smiled at her man.