Taking it Easy - Part Two: You Did What Now?

She was currently siting in bed, waiting for Matt to come back so that they can get in bed with each other close in their bed; after all, that was exactly what they both wanted to do right now. They want to hold each other close, as they talked about what Jay spoke to Matt about in the kitchen, which was something that Gabby was a bit worried about. I mean, do they really want to do this? Then again, they are their friends (as well as their employees) and they trust them more than anybody. But there was just something that worried Gabby, so she wasn't sure. But first, they needed to talk about this; they needed to sit in bed and talk about this as husband and wife. Well, only after Matt did something for the woman he loves. Walking into their bedroom clad in nothing but his boxers, Gabby was actually quite shocked; after all, that meant that he walked around their home like that for a bit. "Okay, now I seriously think you're crazy. I mean, you walk around like that when we have family here?" Matt laughed and smiled at his beautiful wife.

"Oh, don't act like you don't like the fact that I'm just wearing my boxers right now." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, as she most definitely loves the fact that he's just wearing his boxers for her right now; he's so damn sexy, and so damn muscular. And it's exactly what she wants to see her husband wearing right now. She wants to see him wearing this exact thing, and that was exactly why Matt did it. "Oh, I didn't say anything about not liking it. I'm just a bit worried about whether anybody saw you on your way back here?" Matt shook his head. "I did it right outside of our room, so nobody." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, as she was glad that was the case. "Good, because I don't want any other woman to see that nice body of yours." Matt laughed when he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, you have nothing to worry about baby. Remember, I love you more than anything; and you're the only woman I ever want to have run her hands all over my body." Gabby agreed with Matt, smirking at her man.

She then put her hand up to show him the wedding ring that she has on her hand. "That better be the case, because I'm your wife." Matt snickered as he heard Gabby say that, before walking over to his dresser; after which, he set his shirt down on the top of the dress. After all, that was exactly where Gabby wanted it to be right now; she wants him to be shirtless, and she wants to cuddle up to him in their bed. And now, that's exactly what she's going to get a chance to do as they relax in bed with each other. Walking over to their bed, Matt smiled as he looked at Andy who was currently laying down at the foot of their bed. Putting his hand on the top of Andy's head, Matt smiled as he stroked it and then bent down to kiss the top of his head. "Hey you." Gabby just smiled as she heard Matt say that, loving how he treats Andy like another one of their children. "You better wipe your lips before you kiss me." Laughing, Matt made his way back over to his shirt; afterwards, he picked it up and went to wipe his lips so that they were cleaner.

Then, he turned back around so that he can make his way to bed with Gabby; the place where he wants to be right now, so that they can cuddle up to each other and just hold each other close. Making his way over to Gabby at their bed, Matt smiled as he opened the covers and then climbed in with her. Slipping close to his beautiful, lingerie-clad wife in their bed; Matt smiled as he put his hand on her side as he got close to her. At the same time, Matt slipped towards the center of the bed so he would have the ability to tug Gabby against his chest; which he did shortly afterwards. Looking at her dreamy husband as soon as she was against his muscular chest, Gabby smiled as she put her hands on his toned body and just looked at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. Afterwards, she smiled as she ran her hand up and down his chest. Smirking at him, Gabby leaned up and kissed her husband softly. Just taking things nice and slow with her husband, Gabby was extremely right now. "God, you are so damn sexy."

Matt agreed with Gabby as he said that. "And you are too, very beautiful." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling at him. After which, he cuddled up to her and smirked as he put his hand on her side. "So, listen...I want to talk to you about what you said." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby say that, as he knew that was something that was going to be a bit contentious when it comes to what they're going to be talking about. "Listen, I just want to say that I'm sorry about how we even have to talk about this. If you don't want to do this, then I understand." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "I still want to talk about this." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, I know that; and we are going to talk about this." Gabby agreed with Matt smiling at the woman he loves. After which, he smirked at his gorgeous wife. "So listen, there are a couple things. Jay had two questions." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case. "Yeah, I know." Matt agreed.