GABBY DREAM: Father's Day 2019

Hi readers, and welcome to another day of chapters. Before we begin, I want to address the fact that there was previously another Chapter Thirty that was posted to this story. However, I have recently made the creative decision that I am not going to do it that way. Rather, I am going to do something else due to the fact that I did not enjoy the idea of just going to the Halsteads for a single chapter before coming right back to Matt and Gabby. I hope that you guys are okay with this and are ready for another great day of chapters. Now, I am not going to stall any longer; so, here we go with Chapter Thirty (again).
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Saturday, June 15, 2019 – Casey Home, Honolulu
She had plans for him this father's day weekend. That was what the husband was told the week before by his wife, the gorgeous Gabriela Casey. She told him that they were going to have a really nice weekend together; together being just the two of them, as well as their sons Matteo and Gabriel. While her family originally wanted to get together (as her father hadn't celebrated a father's day with her in a couple years), Gabby put her foot down and said that it wasn't happening; and there was a reason for that. The reason? Gabby wanted her husband's first father's day to be alone with the kids, and that was not something that she was going to argue with them about. And seeing how passionate her daughter was when it came to this topic, Camila Vergel Dawson just knew that nothing was going to change her mind; so, she spoke to her ex-husband, as well as her son on her behalf. And while speaking to them, she made it crystal clear to them that they are not to ask them again for her to spend father's day weekend with the both of them; not when she has plans to give her husband a nice first father's day with her and their sons, at their Honolulu home.

And while the mom (and abuela) originally thought it would include her to assist, it wasn't. And there was a reason for that. Today was not just going to be a weekend of cuddles with their sons, but also a weekend that was going to involve a bit more intimacy than the wife wanted to admit to her family. Ever since Matt planned that romantic weekend for her two weeks earlier, Gabby has been thinking of a way to try and repay him; and she knew exactly how. That was going to be by giving him a nice father's day weekend, a weekend that was going to be both fun (with their sons) and quite intimate (between the husband and wife). And that was not just going to happen while their sons are napping, but the entire time; the time where they are going to spend with each other in bed, or on the couch. And how exactly is that going to happen? Well, that's because of what the wife is wearing at the moment. More specifically, what she's wearing under this little bathrobe that she's wearing for her husband. And let's just say that she already knows that he's going to love it. She decided to wear some sexy lingerie that she knew that her husband would love and want to touch.

And that was why she didn't want her family here this weekend, not when she wants to have her husband's hands all over her body as much as she can; something that's only possible if they're alone, with their sons. And that was definitely going to be something that Matt loves the moment he sees her wearing her lingerie, which is going to be sooner than she thought; after all, she did just wear her husband come downstairs to see her in a bathrobe. "So, I guess the father's day celebrations start a day early?" Looking up at she heard her husband, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she loved the sight in front of her. The sight of her husband clad in nothing but his tight boxers as he walked into the kitchen this morning, ready to run his hands all over her body. Making his way into the kitchen with his wife this morning, Matt Casey smiled as he got ready to get close to her at the counter; that way, he can run his hands all over her body just as soon as he takes off that pesky robe of hers. The silk, satin robe that she bought as it matches the lingerie that she was currently wearing for her husband; which is something that he was definitely loving the sight of. "The boys?"

 "The boys?"