Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part Two

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of today's chapters so far? You guys ready for some romantic time between Matt and Gabby? Well, I hope you are, because that's exactly what you guys are going to be getting for a while. Now, let's get to it. Here we go with Chapter Thirteen of The Caseys: Family Life, a One Chicago Fanfiction by me, OneChicagobyA.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He was ready to get in there, ready to get in the stateroom with his wife; the stateroom where Matt plans on making love to her in the bed, which was now theirs. But never in a million years did Matt believe that he would be this lucky. This lucky to have such a sexy wife, a wife who wants to please him more than anything in the entire world; after all, she was wearing something very sexy for him as she stood at the end of their bed. And let's just say that Gabby looks incredible, and he definitely plans on taking that gorgeous wife of his in his arms as soon as he can; and that's definitely something that he wants to do right now. Just making his way over to his girl, Matt smirked while shaking his head. "I swear, I am so damn lucky." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as she was really happy that he was finally in here; in their bedroom where he was going to be able to touch her, and run his hands all over her body. The body that was clad in nothing but her sexy lingerie.

"I can only imagine what's going on in your head right now." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, as he was definitely quite happy right now; I mean, his wife is just wearing this sexy lingerie for him. I mean, he thinks it's for him. They haven't exactly established that, but he just can't see a world where this lingerie isn't for him. "I swear, I truly am just so in shock." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as Matt walked up to her. Wrapping his arm around his girl once he was standing in front of his beautiful wife, Matt smirked as he proceeded to put his hand on her neck; after which, he started to take things nice and slow with the most beautiful woman in the entire world. And this was exactly what they needed right now, just some nice time together; time that they could be together, without being disturbed. Pulling away from the kiss, Matt smiled as he looked into his gorgeous wife's eyes; after which, he just left some soft kisses on hers once again. "I love you."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her. "I love you too, and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now; just taking time alone with each other, away from the boys." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling as he walked away from his wife so that he could do something for his wife; however, Gabby was not the happiest over the fact that he just walked away. Going to grab her husband's hand, Gabby was wondering where he was going. "Hey, where are you going?" Matt smirked as he looked at the woman he loves. "Well, I would rather not be disturbed by the outside world right now; so, I was thinking that I should maybe shut off my phone." Gabby smirked when he said that, loving the sound of that. "Come here first." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, making his way back over to the woman he loves; getting close to her at the end of their bed, Matt smiled as she wrapped his arms around his gorgeous wife.

Wrapping her arms around Matt's back, Gabby smiled as she looked up at the man of her dreams. "Before anything, I want to thank you." Wrapping his arms around Gabby, Matt looked down into her eyes; after which, he proceeded to push a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hey, look at me." Gabby nodded as Matt told her that, before feeling him put his hand on the side of her head; after which, he stroked her cheek with his thumb and smiled at the woman he loves. "Gabby, you have no need to thank me. I'm doing this because I love you, and because I want to take time with my wife. We talked about this a couple weeks ago, and we both agreed that this is what we needed right now; we needed to take time away with each other, and we just needed to be alone without the boys. But just know that I can always call for them if you need to be with them." Gabby shook her head when she heard Matt say that, as that was not something that she wanted. She wanted to have this time with Matt.