Taking it Easy, Part One: Getting Cozy in Bed

Casey Primary Suite - The shower that the couple just took really was hot, and boy were the couple glad that they just had fun with each other in the shower; it was exactly what they both wanted and needed from each other. But now, Matt and Gabby are just going to take it easy with each other. The reason? Gabby wants to relax and doesn't want to do anything that can put the pregnancy at risk. And right now, that means that they need to just lay down in bed and cuddle. But that didn't mean that Gabby was going to give up on getting what she wants, which is spending some time with Matt shirtless in bed with her; and luckily, that's exactly what she's going to get. In fact, it's already what she has while he made his way over to her at the end of their bed; after all, he was just wearing his boxers as he walked up to her. But that was not all he was wearing while he walked up to her, as he was also wearing a big grin on his face; a result that she has no doubt is because of the lingerie that she's currently wearing for the man she loves more than anything.

Walking up to his wife at the end of the bed, Matt smiled as he looked at his girl due to the fact that he was happy; not about the morning sickness, but that it happened. And that was due to the fact that it made this real. It made the pregnancy real, and it made him truly believe that they were going to be having a baby. After all, it's what they both want; and they are so damn happy that it's happening now. Sure, is it soon? Of course, it is. But they don't care, because all that matters is that they're going to have a baby. And that's what they're going to have. They're going to have another baby, and Matt just can't believe that's the case. Walking up to his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he proceeded to wrap his arms around her; putting her hands on Matt's arms as soon as he was in front of her, Gabby smiled as she looked up at the man she loves. After which, she ran her hands up and down his arms while leaning in to kiss Matt softly. "Thank you so much for doing that." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, happy that he was in there too.

"I'm glad that I was in the shower with you too. It was really nice, and I'm just so happy that I decided to take it easy with you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly; after which, Matt proceeded to pick her up in his arms and smirked as he wrapped her legs around his waist. Putting his hands on her sides, Matt smirked as he looked at his girl. "Hey beautiful." Gabby smiled as she put her hands on his face when he said that, before leaning in and kissing the man she loves once again; after which, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they both held each other close. "I'm happy that we're doing this." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before moving his hands to her back; after which, he proceeded to carry the woman he loves to their bed. Once he was at the side of the bed, he bent down so that he could open the covers to their bed a bit more. I mean, they were already open; but that didn't mean that he didn't need to open them some more ahead of them getting in bed together.

Setting Gabby down on the ground after they were standing next to their bed, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her hips; at the same time, Gabby put her hands on his muscular chest and just stepped close to her. After which, he kissed her softly. "God, I love the sight of you wearing this lingerie; you are so damn sexy." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before putting her hands on his chest. After which, he got close to her and just smiled due to the fact that he loves the fact that Gabby is currently in the midst of just wearing some sexy lingerie for him right now. "I love the sight of this." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves the sight of her in lingerie. "God, I love you in lingerie." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before wrapping her arms around his neck; at the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around Gabby's back as he leaned in so that he can kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man of her dreams, Gabby smirked due to the fact that this is everything that the couple have ever wanted right now.

Bending down again, Matt smirked as he proceeded to kiss her neck softly. "I want to take it easy with you, and I want to please you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, as that was exactly what she wanted too; grabbing the back of his head, Gabby moaned as he's so damn sexy and very muscular. "God, I love that you keep working out for me." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before flexing a bit for the woman he loves; after all, that's exactly what she loves to see. Laughing a bit, Gabby put her hands on Matt's face while leaning in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Gabby smiled as she's really happy right now. "Listen, you had some morning sickness; so what do you think of me going to get you an early lunch or something?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. After which, she put her hand on his face and leaned in to kiss her loving husband softly. "I love you." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that. "Listen, I'm going to put my shirt on and go get you an early lunch okay?" Gabby agreed.

"Thanks, I appreciate that." Matt just looked at Gabby when she said that. "Hey, sit down for a minute okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before climbing into bed so that she can get comfortable. After which, she adjusted her pillow and smiled due to the fact that she's going to be very comfortable the moment she's in bed with her husband; but that's not what she's going to do right now, as he needs to get her an early lunch first. Closing the covers on top of Gabby once she was sitting down, Matt smiled as he proceeded to sit down next to her; after which, he leaned over her and put his hand next to her on their bed. Putting her hand on Matt's neck once he leaned over her, Gabby smiled as she kissed him softly. "Listen, I want to spend some time with you helping me. I need your advice on something." Matt was confused when he heard Gabby say that. "What's that?" Gabby smiled. "ELLA Apparel's new Maternity and Baby Lines." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, loving the idea that she has for it. "Oh, I love the idea."

Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that. "And we're also going to be doing a male line. That reminds me, I need to ask you to approve a hiri..." Matt laughed. "Let me guess, you want to do a bit of business?" Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "Uhm...maybe not the entire business, I maybe just." Matt then proceeded to grab her hand, smiling at the woman he loves. "You want to show me what you're doing, and you want me to see it as just your husband instead of as the Chairman and CEO." Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt say that. "That, and I've been thinking about something recently." Matt was a bit confused as he heard Gabby say that, looking at the woman he loves as he could see that there was something on her mind. "Hey, what's on your mind baby?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at Matt. "I'm starting to rethink what you asked me to do for the company, and whether I want to do it right now." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that. "The ambo stuff." Matt then proceeded to grab her hand, agreeing with her.

"I just...I don't know if I want to do that..." Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt proceeded to lean in and kissed the woman he loves more than anything. "You don't think you want to do that right now?" Gabby took a breath when she heard Matt say that. "I'm sorry." Matt shook his head. "Hey, it's okay. We can talk about this in a minute...including about how I'm not mad at you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, glad that was the case. After which, Matt got up and proceeded to kiss the side of her head. "I love you Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at the woman he loves; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Jay smirked. "Listen, I'm going to go get you an early lunch okay?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling at him. "Put your shirt on first okay?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, before getting up so that he can walk over to his dresser. After which, he went to open one of his drawers to grab a shirt.

Reaching in, Matt smirked as he picked up the shirt that Gabby wanted him to wear; after which, he went to put it on over his head

Reaching in, Matt smirked as he picked up the shirt that Gabby wanted him to wear; after which, he went to put it on over his head. Turning to face his wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that he's really happy right now. "This good?" Looking at Matt as he asked her that, Gabby smiled. "You look great. Now, remember to put Andy out while you're getting us an early lunch." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that, before looking at Andy. "C'mon Andy, let's go to the washroom." Jumping off of Matt and Gabby's bed, Andy proceeded to rush away so that he can go to the washroom with his "dad". After which, Matt proceeded to lead him away so that he can take his "son" out to the washroom this morning, leaving Gabby alone for a bit in the process. Grabbing her tablet after he left, Gabby smiled as she decided to do something right now. And that was write a bit in her diary.