Comforting and Talking: Remind me Who I'm Married To?

Note to Readers: I want to just let you guys know something before this chapter starts. This part of the chapter is a continuation of the previous chapter that I just posted. But, I wanted it to be posted on Wattpad in a seperate part; but that is not going to be the case on Fanfiction.net. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you guys continue to enjoy the story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt was confused as he heard Gabby ask him to remind her who she's married to, as he didn't get what she meant by that. I mean, of course she knows that he's married to him; and that's what's puzzling him right now. So, he's going to have to talk to her about that. "Okay, what in the world are you talking about?" Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt ask her that, well aware that he was confused. "Matt, I know that you're my husband; and that wasn't what I meant baby. Just take a breath." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Matt, what I was trying to remind you is that I'm your wife; and that means that I want to be here with you, and not at the hospital. Could I be at the hospital right now? Of course, I could. But that's not where I want to be right now. I want to be here, with the man that I love; doing what I need to do as his wife. And that's comfort him. Baby, you need me here with you right now. And that will always be the case." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that.

After which, he smiled as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this just what he needs right now; and that's because it gives him a bunch of comfort. After which, Matt put his hand on Gabby's arm as he stroked it with his thumb. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smirking as she put her hand on his muscular chest. "And I love you too Matt, forever. I will always love you, and that's just a fact that you never need to worry about." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I am so glad that's something that I never need to worry about, because it's also something that you never need to worry about; and I'm sorry I got you all stressed out." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt say that, as she most definitely doesn't need him to apologize. "Hey, take it easy baby and just relax. You have no reason to apologize to me. It's all good now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife.

Matt's POV:
As I continued to hold Gabby in my arms today, I couldn't help but smirk due to the fact that this really is something that I'm happy about; after all, this is what our original plan was. It was that we were going to just hold each other close, and take it easy with each other. "Do you regret not just continuing with our plans? And staying at the hotel?" Gabby shook her head as I asked her whether she regrets not continuing with our plan, as that's definitely not something that she wants to think about. "No, because I think that we did the right thing; wait, is that how you feel?" I smiled at Gabby when she said that. "There are times that I do wish we stayed there, but I'm glad that we have our bed back; and that's because it's so comfortable." Gabby agreed with me as I said that, smiling due to the fact that this is really comfortable right now; the way we're holding each other close is always something that I enjoy right now. I'm happy that we're in each other's arms, and I'm just ready to take it easy with the woman I love for the rest of the day.

"Do you want to lay down on my chest, cuddle up to me for a while?" Gabby smiled as I asked her whether she wanted to cuddle up to me for a while, because I know that was something that she already wanted to do; I mean, I do know my wife better than anybody in the entire world. Rolling over onto my back to get the process started as soon as possible, I smiled when I felt Gabby crawl over to me and lay down on my chest; after which, I wrapped my arm around her and put my hand on her back. Grabbing the covers shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she tugged them up on top of the both of us. "Can we talk about those worries too Matt? You know the ones that I'm talking about? Because we both know that was the real reason that you ran in here, because you were scared; and I don't just want to skim over it, when you need to talk to me about it." I agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Yeah, I know." Gabby sighed as she turned her head and then bent down to kiss my chest softly. "Can we first talk about your opinion on this?"