MATT DREAM: Matt's Birthday 2020 with Emilia

Hi Readers: I am so sorry for the delay in the chapters today. I had to do a bunch of things to get ready for an interview that I have tomorrow, and then I had supper. But now, I'm back and more than ready to write; so I hope that you guys are ready for some more chapters. And it just so happens that I have decided to resume writing with a dream chapter. I hope that you guys enjoy the story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Casey Home – March 24, 2020
If Matt had to describe his perfect birthday, it would most definitely be exactly what he was currently in the midst of experiencing. He got to sleep in, while also holding his princess in his arms as she cuddles up to her daddy just three days after being born. Yes, you heard that right; Matt and Gabby had another baby since he celebrated his last birthday. Funny enough, all of their children were born within 11 months (to the day) of each other. So, to say that Matt is happy right now, happy that he gets to celebrate his first birthday both as a father; and as a father of three, well that's exactly what Matt wants. But little does the father know that he's going to wake up with his baby girl in his arms, which is something that he definitely loves more than anything; him waking up with the most beautiful baby girl in his arms. Opening his eyes when shortly after waking up, Matt smiled as he saw the most beautiful baby girl laying down on the mattress right in front of him on his birthday; and that was definitely something that Matt really liked the sight of.

Putting his hand on the back of Emilia's each, Matt smiled as he kissed her forehead softly. He then ran his hand up and down her back, smiling due to the fact that this really is something that he likes already. There's nothing like the feeling of this gorgeous princess sleeping right against his chest, soon-to-be on his chest. Wrapping his arms around Emilia, Matt smiled as he proceeded to roll over onto his back and then cuddled up to his princess while putting his hand on her back; after which, Matt turned his head and kissed Emilia's forehead softly. "Hi baby girl. Seems like you wanted to be the first one to tell daddy happy birthday, now didn't you my little princess? You like the idea of being the first one to say happy birthday to daddy?" Matt then proceeded to slip up in bed, sitting up while leaning back against his pillow so that he can hold his beautiful daughter close to him; after which, he just smiled as he made sure that Emilia was nice and comfortable on his chest. However, he soon realized something else; that she was the only one here.

And that was due to the fact that he and Emilia were currently alone with each other, and Andy. Yes, Andy. But no, Andy is not another one of their children; but he's still another new member of his and Gabby's family, one that joined them last summer. And just why did they have another new member of their family, other than Emilia? Well, that would be his new golden retriever service dog Andy. Coming into his patient's room on his birthday, Andy smiled when he saw that Matt was awake; which then prompted him to bark at his master. And unfortunately, that caused Emilia to cry. Turning his head, Matt looked at his baby girl and tapped her back. "Hey, it's okay princess. It's okay." Wrapping his arm around Emilia, Matt proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. After which, Matt turned his head and looked at Andy. "Come here Andy, here boy." Coming out of the bathroom shortly after going to the washroom, Gabby smiled as she looked at her birthday boy husband as he held Emilia in his arms. Seeing Gabby come out, Matt smiled. "Hey, where were you?"

Gabby sighed. "I had to go to the washroom and clean my shirt after that little pain vomited all over me." Matt then turned to look at his baby girl, before smiling at her. "Just like her mama, she loves to make things difficult." Kissing Emilia's forehead, Matt smirked as he was really happy. At the same time, Gabby came to join Matt in bed while looking at their golden retriever Andy. "Okay, move over boy; I want to cuddle up to my husband. I don't want you in between us." Matt laughed as he turned to look at Andy. "Andy, down. Go to your bed at the end of the bed, go boy." Getting up like this master told him to do, Andy then proceeded to walk away so that Matt, Gabby, and Emilia can have a moment with each other; after which, Gabby proceeded to slip over in bed and got close to her dreamy husband in bed. Tugging the covers up, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to lean against Matt's chest; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around Gabby's back and proceeded to hold both of his beautiful girls in his arms. Cuddling up to Matt, Gabby just smiled.