Pre-Business Meetings Cuddles

After finishing up in the shower this morning, Matt and Gabby were now on their way to sit in bed together; where they would hold each other close and talk for a bit. More specifically, so that they can talk about how he had PTSD last night. But that was not all they were going to do, as they were also going to cuddle up to each other; especially now that Gabby was wearing this sexy lingerie, lingerie that was going to be staying on under her dress today. But before they get in bed, Matt wants to put his hands on her body. Walking over to his and Gabby's bed with the suit that he was going to be wearing today, Matt smiled as he carried it towards the hook that he has. Hanging his towel up first, Matt then proceeded to hang up his suit on top of it; after which, he proceeded to make his way over to Gabby so that he could put his hands on her body. Whistling, Matt smiled as he got ready to put his hands on her body. "Damn, you are so sexy." Looking at her amazing husband as he walked over to her in his boxers, Gabby smiled at the man she loves.

After which, Matt smiled as he put his hands on her sides and just cuddled up to her; at the same time, Gabby put her hands on his and just stroked them with her thumbs. Bending down, Matt smiled as he kissed her shoulder as they held each other close. "Hi baby." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before feeling him turn his head and start kissing her neck softly. "Damn, you are so sexy in this." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before turning around in his arms as she stepped close to him; putting her hands on his chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned up and kissed him softly. Afterwards, Matt moved his hands to her neck and smiled as they started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, you are so damn sexy; and I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smirking at him. "Listen, how about we go sit in bed for a bit? We can talk, and we can just relax as we wake up together? We still have time before we have to go down and eat breakfast."

Feeling Gabby grab her hand as she said that, Matt smiled and agreed with her; after which, Gabby intertwined their fingers and just smiled due to the fact that this is everything that they wanted to do with each other. "I'm glad that we got up early. Before eight." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, as that most definitely is something that he likes too; as it means that they're going to be able to spend some quality time together, and where they can talk. "So, you work out in the morning to help with your mental health?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before watching as Andy came back into their room and jumped onto their bed. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at Andy. "Hey Andy." Andy then barked, happy to see his boss; that was until he heard Camila from the door. "I already put him out Matt, and I fed him. Take your time to wake up, and I will make breakfast." Gabby was shocked as she heard her mom say that, but she most definitely was not going to complain; and that's because it gives her more time with her man.

Looking at Matt, Gabby smiled. "I'm going to get in bed, and then you're going to join me so that we can talk for a minute." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling as she went ahead and walked over to their bed; at the same time, Matt just smirked as she is really sexy. God, the way her ass moves is perfect; and there's nothing better than the sight of this. But that's not what he needs to concentrate on right now, as he needs to concentrate on him getting in bed; that way, they can hold each other close in bed. God, the way that they're going to hold each other close; it's going to be perfect, and they are going to be very comfortable with each other. That's a fact that they both know and are definitely going to just take it easy with. Making his way over to their bed, Matt smiled as he went to get in bed with his gorgeous wife so that they could hold each other close; at the same time, they were going to talk and enjoy some time with Andy. After all, he wants to spend some time with his parents right now.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Cuddling up to Gabby as they hold each other in bed, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants to do right now; he wants to hold the woman he loves close to him, and he just wants to make sure that they relax. Putting her hand on his chest, Gabby smiled as she looked up at Matt; after which, he put his hand on Gabby's and bent down to kiss her softly (while stroking her hand at the same time). And let's just say that most definitely is exactly what Gabby wanted him to do right now, because there's nothing like the feeling of the man of her dreams kissing her softly; it's exactly what she wants him to do right now, because she most definitely is incredibly comfortable in her dreamy husband's arms. Taking things nice and slow with him, Gabby smiled. "I swear, this really is perfect; and I am so glad that this is what we want to do right now, because there's nothing better than sharing a kiss with you." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before going to grab her hand; after which, he intertwined their fingers as he kissed her again.