Chapter Forty-Two, Part Two

To say that the bath that the couple just enjoyed was perfect most definitely was an understatement, especially due to the fact about how it makes her feel right now; it makes her feel very relaxed, and that's what she wants to feel right now. And it also makes her feel another way, and that's loved; especially when Jay is the one who helps her relax, which is exactly what he's going to do today. Standing next to Alex as he put his boxers on underneath his towel, Jay smirked as he proceeded to take off his towel before carrying it over to the hooks at he has in the washroom. Meanwhile, Alex just finished adjusting her underwear under her robe (while also keeping it done up), which now allowed her to grab some of her make up so that she could clean herself up. At the same time, Jay turned around to look at his wife; the wife who really doesn't need to wear makeup for him. And that was something that he was going to tell her, had she not put on some makeup up already; makeup that looked extremely beautiful. So now, he just accepted it.

Walking over to the woman he loves as she stood at the counter, Jay smirked due to the fact that she truly is extremely beautiful. "You need any help with your makeup?" Looking at Jay when he asked her whether she wanted some help with her make up or not, Alex smiled because she knew that the offer was not that sincere; rather, it was just a way for him to get in bed with her as soon as he can. Plus, she's already done. Going to set her makeup down, Alex turned around and looked at her dreamy husband. "Come here." Jay agreed with Alex when he said that, before smirking as he walked up to the woman he loves more than anything. Putting his hands next to her on the counter, Jay smiled as he got close to her; after which, Alex smiled as she put her hands on his chest and leaned in to kiss her loving husband softly. At the same time, Jay put his hand on Alex's neck and kissed her softly. That's when Jay proceeded to grab her robe, and went ahead to try and take it off; and that was exactly what Alex wanted him to do, so she let him take it off.

Letting it fall onto the ground shortly after he took it off, Jay smiled as he put his hands on her hips; after which, Alex smiled as she stepped close to Jay and just stared to take things nice and slow with the man she loves. And that's a title that Jay will always have. Running her hands up Jay's chest after sharing a kiss with him for a few moments, Alex smirked as she went ahead and wrapped her arms around his neck; after which, Jay put his hands on her back and leaned in to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. And let's just say that they were both really happy right now, especially when they are holding each other close. Picking Alex up in his arms, Jay smirked as he proceeded to set her down on the edge of the counter and just stepped close to her. After which, he put his hands on her arms and just smiled due to the fact that this is perfect; this feeling that he has truly is perfect right now. The way that Jay feels about Alex is something that he loves more than anything in the entire, because it's true love.

Going to kiss his wife's forehead, Jay smirked as he then bent down and proceeded to kiss Alex softly. Taking things slow with her, Jay smirked due to the fact that he truly was really happy right now. He then put his hand on her neck, before smiling as he wanted to hold this gorgeous woman in his arms all day. "You ready to enjoy time in bed with each other?" Alex agreed with Jay when he asked her that, before smiling as that was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to cuddle up to the man of her dreams, and she wanted him to hold her close in bed; which is exactly what Jay plans on doing today. He plans on holding her (and their babies) in bed. "I am more than ready to spend the day with you in bed, because that's exactly what I want; especially after all of the drama that went on today." Jay took a breath when he heard Alex say that, as that really wasn't something that he wanted to happen today; and that was most certainly something that Jay understood, and will always understand. At the end of the day, Jay loves his wife first and foremost; I mean, she is the love of his life after all. And that's not a title that Jay throws around lightly, but it most certainly is true.