No E-mails Today, Part Two

She hoped that she wasn't going to be interrupting the doctors, interrupting their last of some time alone before they come spend some time with the rest of their friends on their birthday. However, there is no doubt in Gabby's mind that Will and Natalie will understand once they hear why she wants to talk to them. Taking a breath, Gabby walked up to the door of the guest house where they're currently living. Walking over to the door, Gabby smiled as she went ahead and knocked as that was something that she was going to do. Regardless of the fact that this was her guest home, she still wanted to allow Will and Natalie to have some privacy. But that didn't mean it took long for somebody to come open the door for her. Walking over this morning, Will smiled as he opened the door to see the birthday girl. "Hey Gabby, what are you doing here?" Gabby took a breath when Will asked her that. "I hope I'm not interrupting. I was just hoping to talk to Natalie for a moment." Gabby said, as she felt Will hug her this morning. "Of course."

That's when Gabby heard Natalie walk over to her. "Is everything okay Gabby? Is it Matteo and Noah?" Gabby shook her head as Natalie asked her whether it was Matteo and Noah. "No, it's not Matteo and Noah; it's uhm...can I come sit with you? I need some advice, and just..." Natalie could clearly see that the moment didn't know how to explain what was going on in her head at the moment, and why exactly she needs to talk to her. Turning to look at Will, Natalie smiled as she put her hand on his chest. After which, she leaned in and kissed him softly. "Listen, how about you go outside and say hi to everybody for me okay? I'll come out when Gabby comes out." Will agreed with his wife when she said that, about to leave when Gabby spoke to him. "Do not talk to my husband about the proposal that you sent me. Today is my birthday, and we are not doing business today. Is that understood?" Will agreed with the CEO's wife before agreeing with her. "Of course, Gabby, have a good talk with Natalie." Gabby agreed with Will, smiling at her.

After which, Will proceeded to walk out of the cottage to go be with the rest of their friends; closing the door behind him, Will smiled as he made sure that the two women were alone at the moment. At the same time, Gabby just took a breath; which prompted Natalie to notice that she was nervous. "Are you okay Gabby?" Gabby took a breath when Natalie asked her that. "Do you mind if I sit down on the couch?" Natalie agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Not that I can stop you, because this is your place." Gabby laughed as she heard her friend say that. "Hey, I don't want to hear you say that. This is your home." Natalie was a bit taken aback when she heard Gabby say that. "Really?" Gabby smiled as she heard Natalie say that. "Yes, I mean that Natalie. But listen, I need to go sit down and take it easy." Natalie smiled. "Is everything okay Gabby? I can't help but see that you're acting a bit strange." Gabby took a breath as Natalie asked her whether everything was okay right now. "I just have a bunch of stuff on my mind." Natalie agreed with Gabby.

"Health related?" Gabby bit her lip before looking at Matt's friend, really hoping that she won't judge her. "Promise me that you won't judge me and Matt?" Natalie agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Hey, I'm a doctor and I promise that I'm not going to judge you." Gabby agreed with Natalie when she said that, after which she proceeded to walk into their home some more so that she can sit down on the couch. After which, Natalie proceeded to make her way into the kitchen. "Do you want some water Gabby?" Gabby agreed with Natalie as she asked him whether she wanted some water, as she would definitely appreciate that. "I'd appreciate that. Thanks." Natalie agreed with her friend when she said that, watching as she proceeded to make her way to the couch; after which, she sat down and just relaxed this morning. Meanwhile, Natalie proceeded to grab some water for Gabby. "I'm actually glad that you came, I've been meaning to talk to you." Looking up, Gabby was a bit confused. "About what, if you don't mind me asking?" Natalie smiled.

Walking over to Gabby in her and Will's living room, Natalie smiled as she made sure that she took it easy with Gabby; after all, that's what she wants right now. She just wants her friend to relax and take it easy right now. "Well, it's about the fact that I don't want you to hold my close friendship with Hallie against me." Gabby was shocked that Natalie would even bring that up. "Natalie, oh my. I don't even want you to think about that. You've been friends with Matt for the longest time, not just because you were friends with Hallie. And I promise you right now, that I'm not going to do anything like that. Trusts me, I have a lot of drama in my family; including some beefs with my brother, and I don't hold it against him." Natalie was a bit confused as she heard Gabby say that, before going to give her some water. After which, she proceeded to sit down on the couch as she looked at Gabby. "Care to explain? I'm confused." Gabby laughed. "May I remind you about my vow renewal in Hawaii? And about the fact that my brother's ex is also a woman I hate."