Romantic Getaway: Day Two, Part Five Interrupted - Part Two

Making her way back to her and Matt's bedroom, Gabby smiled as she waited for her best friend to call her so that they can talk about the idea that they just spoke about while she was in her husband's office. And let's just say that's definitely something that she was happy about, and it's a great idea; an idea that they should've thought about themselves. Just making her way back to her bed, Gabby smiled as she sat down until she heard her phone ring. Going to grab it, she saw that it was Stella, which later led her to just answer the phone. Picking up, Gabby went to play with her best friend. "Hello, this is Gabriela Casey; President and COO of ELLA Apparel, a Casey Group Company." Stella was a bit confused when she heard Gabby say that. "Since when is it 'The Casey Group', I thought it was just Casey." Gabby sighed. "Matt decided to change it since he doesn't know where we're going to stop. He might want to get into construction at some point, since that was something that we did in the past." Stella agreed with her best friend, liking the idea. "Oh, that is definitely something that I understand. Now, what exactly are we going to talk about?" Gabby laughed as Stella asked her that.

Gabby's POV:
When Stella asked me what we're going to talk about, I just laughed due to the fact that she already knows what we're going to talk about; more specifically, ELLA Apparel and the uniforms that we're going to make to go with the ambos that Casey Fire are going to produce. However, there's definitely something else that I want to talk to her about first; and that's her pregnancy, as I want to know how things are going with it. "Okay, we are definitely going to talk about the company okay; I promise that we're going to talk about that. However, I want to ask you about something else first." Stella agreed with me when I said that. "And what's that?" I smiled when she asked me what I wanted to know about first. "I want to know how you're feeling right now when it comes to your pregnancy, I mean you are twenty-two weeks now." Stella agreed with me when I said that. "I am feeling quite good to tell you the truth. I didn't expect to feel this good after everything that you went through." I agreed with Stella when she said that, well aware of what I went through with the boys. "Tell me about it." Stella then took a breath and proceeded to speak to me about it. "You speak to Matt?"

I was a bit confused when Stella asked me that. "What are you talking about Stella?" Stella laughed. "Did you talk to him about your future when it comes to your pregnancy? And having other kids?" I agreed with Stella when she said that. "Yeah, we've been talking about that." Stella agreed. "He okay with you not getting pregnant again?" Yes, I decided to speak to Stella about it first; that way, I could just figure out how to talk to Matt about it. But I have yet to tell her just what really happened recently, and the developments that have happened since we last spoke about it; I mean, what chance would I have had to speak to her. "Well, I actually changed my mind. I decided that I do want to get pregnant again in the future." Stella was shocked when I said that. "Really, what changed your mind?" I took a breath when Stella asked me that, before going ahead with explaining. "There's a lot of factors, and I am going to try and summarize it, but you need to let me explain it okay Stella?" Stella agreed with me when I said that. "Right, of course girl. Talk to me and let me know what's changed your mind." I agreed with Stella, smiling as I went to speak to her.

"So, here's the thing. During my last pregnancy, you know about the aneurysm of course." Stella agreed with me. "Of course, I do." I agreed with Stella when she said that. "Well, I started to think; and that's not what I want to have for my only pregnancy, thinking that I'm going to die from the start of my pregnancy. Sure, I learned that it wasn't true later on into the pregnancy; but still, there are things that changed since then. Now, I won't die from a pregnancy; and I won't have to worry about not meeting my children, and having all those feelings." Stella took a breath when I said that, clearly hating that. "God, I am so sorry that you had to go through that girl; with me going through pregnancy right now, I just understand how you could definitely hate having to go through that." I agreed with Stella when she said that. "But, I realized that as much as I hate the idea of being sick and miserable again; I would rather have a good experience at least once, where I can definitely just enjoy the pregnancy from the start. And of course, not have to worry about preparing something for my child. I actually wrote a journal to let the boys know about me." Stella was shocked when I said that.