ELLA Apparel

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys today? I hope you guys liked it and are ready for some more chapters. So, here we go with Chapter Eighty-Nine. Thanks again for reading my story, and I can't wait to give you more.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The bath that the couple took with each other this afternoon was perfect, and it was exactly what Gabby needed this afternoon. She needed to just relax in her husband's arms and lay back while he gave her a massage; and that was exactly what they both did while they were in the bath, they relaxed in each other's arms while Matt was giving her a massage. And god, Gabby just loved it so much; especially since her husband was the one who gave her the sweet massage that he gave her. But now, it was time for them to get back to where they want to be right now; they wanted to be in bed, as they hold each other close some more. But this time, they weren't going to get as sexy. After all, Matt already got two rounds of sex today. He got one each time that they bathed with each other. Yes, you heard that right; Matt and Gabby ended up having sex in the bath, and it was incredible. How they did it though? She had no clue, as that bath was tiny. But that didn't matter to her. In fact, she loved it; she loved being held really close to her husband in the bath.

And the best part of being held by Matt like that, was that it meant that she got to have his muscular arms around her; after all, there was no room for him to put his hands elsewhere. But that was not the only reason that Matt had his arms around Gabby, as he also wanted to wrap his arms around her; and that was due to the fact that it was the only way that he could put his hands on her stomach, where their child is currently growing inside of her. And that was something that always made both of them smile, especially when each day passes; and that was due to the fact that there was a significance to each time to go to sleep, and that was that there was one less day until they got to meet their child. The child that was currently being carried by the woman he loves, his wife who was currently in the midst of relaxing in their bed and wearing some of Matt's boxers (on top of her underwear), and one of his t-shirts, which, funny enough, was what Matt originally planning to wear. In fact, he even brought that same shirt in the washroom with him; as it was the shirt Gabby wore.

So, that meant that her loving husband was currently shirtless, clad in nothing but his boxers; and while he walked out, he shook his head as he looked at his beautiful wife. And as he did so, Matt had the biggest grin on his face as she looked so damn sexy right now. "I swear, you're going to make me want to have sex with you again." Gabby shook her head as she heard Matt tell her that, as that isn't what they're doing again. "Nice try. But there is something that we're going to do again." Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that, as he was unsure as to what she meant; so, he decided to ask her. "Are we going to take another bath later?" Gabby shook her head as he asked her that, even though it was tempting. "I have to say that it was tempting, but I think you already got enough action in the bath." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby tell him that, well aware of what she was talking about; she was talking about the fact they had sex with each other in the bath, which was incredibly sexy. "I have to say, it was so damn sexy." Matt agreed with Gabby.

"God, I thought you were good in bed; but damn are you good in the bath." Gabby laughed as he heard Matt tell her that, before proceeding to climb into the bath with the woman he loves; the woman he wants to cuddle up to, and just hold in his arms. After which, he proceeded to get close to the most beautiful woman in the entire world; after all, there's nothing like the woman you love sitting in bed wearing her underwear and your shirt. And since that was what Gabby was in the midst of doing right now, he was in paradise right now. Just walking up to his side of the bed, Matt smiled as he opened the covers before proceeding to get in bed with his girl. Getting close to his gorgeous wife, Matt smirked as he slipped close to her due to the fact that this is what they both want to do right now. They want to hold each other close, and they want to relax in each other's arms. But that was not the only thing that he and Gabby were going to do this afternoon, as there was something that Gabby actually grabbed from her work bag today.