Office Conversations

Having just finished packing up his laptop for today, Matt took a breath as he heard his phone ding; at the same tie, Gabby looked up at the man she loves. "I thought you weren't going to check your e-mail until after breakfast now?" Matt laughed as he proceeded to go check the e-mail. "I need to take it, because it's from the people who are going to be manufacturing the clothes." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before watching as he went to read the e-mail; that was, until he saw that it was bad news. "Oh fuck." Gabby just looked at her husband when he said that, confused as to why he swore this time. "Okay, why are you swearing this time?" Matt sighed. "Oh, just that the company that we were going to sign a contract for your clothes with...they decided to cancel the deal." Gabby was shocked as she heard Matt say that. "Excuse me?" Matt then proceeded to come sit down, so that he can show Gabby the e-mail. At the same time, Gabby went to grab his phone so that she can read it. "Seriously? Kim Kardashian wants to use them?"

Matt just sighed as he proceeded to sit down and looked at the woman he loves, after which he got close to her. Moving to cuddle up to Gabby, Matt sighed as he wrapped his arm around Gabby and just looked at his beautiful wife. "Hey, look at me." Turning her head, Gabby looked at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "We're going to be okay, because we can figure something out." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case; after which, Matt smiled as he leaned in and then kissed her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt then leaned back against his desk and just stared at his girl; getting close to Matt, Gabby smiled as she put her hands on his toned chest. Leaning in, Gabby smiled as she took things nice and slow with the man she loves. "So, that means that..." Matt took a breath. "Looks like we need to find a new manufacturer." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before moving to put her hands on his face and just looked at the man she loves. "Yes, we do."

Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves, before watching as Gabby cuddled up to him; after which, she wrapped her arms around him. At the same time, Matt wrapped his arms around her waist as they both held each other close, which them prompted Matt to turn his head and kissed her neck softly. "God, you are so damn sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before putting her hands on his arms; after which, he took things nice and slow with Matt. "We can figure this out okay?" That's when Matt and Gabby heard Kelly at the door, him wanting to check on his friend. "Everything okay?" Matt sighed. "We just lost our manufacturer for the clothes." Kelly sighed. "Seriously?" Gabby nodded. "To Kim Kardashian." Kelly laughed. "Well then, I'm glad we aren't working with them." Matt was confused when he heard Kelly say that. "Excuse me?" Kelly just looked at Matt. "Matt, do you really want to be associated with a company...who wants to associate themselves with a woman who's famous because of a sex tape?"

Matt then thought about it, before turning to look at Gabby. "Gabby, you don't want that." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before grabbing the back of his head; after which, he took things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love you so much; and I am so glad that we didn't work with them." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling as he felt the same way. "So, do you guys still need to go to the office today then? Or what are you doing? Because I think the only thing that you were going to do today was work on that contract." Matt took a breath as he heard Kelly say that, before thinking about something. After which, he proceeded to whisper to Gabby. "Office penthouse?" Turning her head as she heard Matt say that, Gabby smiled as she loved the idea of that. "But aren't we going to the beach today?" Matt smiled, agreeing with Gabby. "Then what do you say we eat? Then we can go spend the day together at the beach, and we can bring the boys?" Matt shook his head.

"I want you alone." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, loving that idea. "What do you say we go have breakfast? Then we can take some more time to wake up first? It's still early after all." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Go talk to your mom for me?" Gabby agreed with Matt going to walk away so that she can go talk to her mom, while Matt packs up his office.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making her way back into the kitchen shortly after talking to Matt, Gabby sighed as she looked at her mom. "Mom, can I talk to you?" Turning to look at her daughter, Camila agreed. "What is it sweetie?" Gabby sighed. "Listen, me and Matt's meetings just got cancelled today." Camila looked at her daughter. "Oh no, is everything okay?" Gabby sighed. "The manufacturer that we were going to use for our clothes just got another contract, with Kim Kardashian." Turning to look at her best friend, Stella was shocked. "SHUT UP!" Gabby agreed with Stella. "So, we need to find a new manufacturer." Stella took a breath. "How about we wait then? Until you're done being pregnant, less stress." Gabby thought about it and shrugged. "I'll think about it. However, I was going to ask if you could still watch the boys, because we still want to go out together. We want to go to the beach together and have fun. So, if you can do that..." Camila smirked at her daughter asked her that, because she was more than okay with watching her grandsons. "Of course, sweetie."

Gabby smiled as she heard her mom say that. "Of course, we can always come back if they need us." Camila agreed with her daughter, well aware that was the case; but she wasn't going to need her. "But we won't need you, because we always do the right thing when it comes to the boys. Now, do you want me to finish breakfast and send it upstairs with Matt?" Gabby agreed with her mom as she asked her that. "Yes. Now, can you watch the boys? I'm going back to sleep after breakfast, or at least relax. I need to do that because I am stressed now and just thinking about..." Hearing the word 'stressed' come out of his wife's mouth, Matt proceeded to yell out. "Gabby, go lay down in bed now! I will bring you breakfast. Stella, make sure that she goes to bed." Gabby snickered, before looking at her mom. "I have to follow his orders." Camila agreed with her daughter as she said that, well aware that was the case; after which, she proceeded to hug her daughter. "I can keep working for now. We can figure things out." Gabby agreed with her mom, and just took a breath. "Thanks mom, and thanks for letting us go out today." Camila agreed with Gabby, smiling at her. "Of course, Gabby."

Gabby agreed with her mom as she said that, smiling as she proceeded to walk away so that she can go relax in bed; and only then did Camila turn to look at Stella, as she knew that she was Gabby's partner in ELLA. "How are you feeling Stella?" Stella was confused as she heard Camila ask her that. "What are you talking about Camila?" Camila sighed. "You must be sad that you lost the manufacturing deal." Stella shook her head. "I would rather not work with a company that wants to deal with the Kardashians, who got famous on a sex take." Camila agreed with Stella as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Well, I'm sure that you guys can do that." Stella agreed with Camila as she said that, smiling as she felt the same way. "Listen, I am going to relax and just take it easy. But how about you make Matt and Gabby some food, then they can relax and take it easy with each other?" Camila agreed with Stella as she said that, going to do just that so that they can take it easy with each other this morning; ahead of them going to the beach.