Home Sweet Home

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of the new plans that Matt and Gabby have for today, with their best friends (for now)? I hope that you guys like them, because (as you know) I doubt that they will last long; and that's something that I already stated, as they plan on spending some time alone after lunch. But for now, they're just going to take it easy; as they relax with their family and friends.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way into the living room shortly after filling up Andy's water bowl shortly after getting home this afternoon, Matt smiled as he saw him walk into the living room too; after which, he walked over to the bed that they have in here for him and laid down. After all, they did run him on the beach; and that means that he might be a little tired, which is why Matt decided to let him know that he can sleep for a bit. That way, he won't need to feel like he needs to stay awake; just so that he can watch for Matt to have some PTSD, as he doesn't believe that he will have some right now. "You can sleep Andy, I'm okay." Andy nodded as Matt said that, before cuddling up to his dog bed (which he was currently laying down in); and let's just say that it was very comfortable, which was why Andy could fall asleep so easily on it. At the same time, Gabby turned to look at her loving husband. "Did you really just say that?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife, nodding. "He was looking me in the way that the boys look at me, when they aren't sure whether it's okay."

Hearing their dad refer to them, Matteo and Noah turned their heads to look at him; after which, they listened to him a bit. "It's okay Matteo and Noah, daddy's on his way to play." Gabby looked at Matt when he said that. "Seriously?" Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, before bending down so that he can kiss her softly. "Oh, shut up, we both know that you like the idea of me getting in there with the boys; and trying to play with them." Gabby agreed with Matt as she said that, as that most definitely is something that she loves. Walking over to the play pen that they have the boys in, Matt smiled as he went to get down so that he could play with his boys; and Gabby had to admit, it was quite adorable. They all had to admit that actually, including Severide, which surprised everybody. "God, that is really adorable." Turning their heads as they heard Kelly say that; Matt, Gabby, and Stella were all surprised. "Kelly, you okay man?" Kelly snickered as he heard Matt ask him that, as he most definitely was okay. "Yeah, I'm just going soft like you."

Gabby laughed as she heard Kelly say that, as she knew that this was not Matt's soft side; actually, they've yet to see it. "Oh Kelly, if you think this is Matt's soft side; then you are so wrong." Turning his head as he heard his wife say that, Matt was confused. "Baby, is everything okay? Am I playing with the boys wrong?" Hearing Matt say that with concern in his voice, Gabby shook her head and just smiled at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "Hey, of course not baby; that's not what I mean at all." Matt just looked at Gabby as she told him that, clearly wanting some more information about what she meant by that statement then; and Gabby pretty much knew that right away, based solely on the way that he was looking at her right now. "Hey, take a breath baby and just look at me." Matt nodded. "You're playing with the boys fine, and you already know that; you have nothing to worry about, I'm just referring to how you're going to play with another one of our kids in the future." Matt laughed a bit and agreed with Gabby.

"Oh, I think we both know that I'm going to treat our future princess like she's the most important little girl in the entire world, which I most certainly will." Gabby just looked at her husband as he told her that, before pointing to herself. "And what am I? Chopped liver?" Matt laughed as he heard gabby say that, while deciding that he was not the most comfortable here in the play pen; rather, he would like to be with Gabby. And that's why he decided that he was going to set Noah down (he had him in his lap), which prompted Gabby to look at her loving husband. "What are you doing baby?" Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves more than anything. "I think we both know what I'm already doing, which is come where I should've been in the first place." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before watching as he got out of the play pen; at the same time, he turned to look at her mother in the kitchen. "But first, I want to thank your mom for making lunch for us." Turning her head from the kitchen, Camila smiled at her son-in-law.