Are You Okay Alex?

Hi Readers: Well, if that wasn't a nice romantic night that I decided to write for Jay and Alex. I hope that you guys liked it and continue to like the story. Now, let's get back to present time; and snap Alex out of what she was thinking about just now.

Quick Note: Since Jay and Alex moved out of the headquarters and into a larger home (for their twins, and for Max); I have decided to Will and Natalie will now be living in their old penthouse/condo on the 22nd Floor.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Present Time – Primary Suite, Halstead Home
She felt dazed and confused as she came to this evening, the wife resting in bed rather than sitting downstairs with her sister-in-law just like she was before she fell into something; something that she doesn't know what it was. All she knew was that she felt weird, and her husband looks quite worried right now. And there was a reason why that would be the case, as she ended up passing out, which may have negatively affected their children, even though he would much rather not think that way. In fact, he doesn't even want to worry about that right now as that was not really what mattered to Jay right now. He and Alex can have more children, but he only has one wife; and that's what he needs to check on right now, especially now that she was coming to. Moving his hand to her stomach as he sat down next to her, Jay smiled. "Hey." Looking around the room, Alex was just confused as to where she was right now; and just what was happening. Last time she checked, she was downstairs on the couch with Natalie. Why wasn't she there right now? Why was she up here in her bed? The bed that she didn't think she was in before she woke up.

Just looking around the room, Alex was still so confused. "Where am I?" Jay smiled when he heard Alex speak to him, as that was at least something that could calm him down a bit; at least until she could talk to him more. The truth was, the husband was still worried about their children; but they could be dealt with tomorrow, right now Alex just needs to rest. She needs more rest than he truly believed at first. "You're in bed. I just brought you up here after you passed out downstairs." Alex was worried when she heard Jay say that, before putting her hand on his (which was on her stomach). "Hey, the kids are okay; I promise that they're okay. You were on the couch and passed out there, you didn't fall; and I just carried you upstairs in my muscular arms that you love so much." Alex smiled as she heard Jay tell her that, before putting her hand on his cheek and stroking it with his thumb. She then leaned her forehead against his and just smiled due to the fact that he truly is the love of her life, which Jay is well aware of. And it's something that he'll always be awake of, just like he'll always be aware of how Alex is doing right now.

"Uhm, do you know what happened?" Jay took a breath when Alex asked him what happened, because he wasn't exactly sure. "All I know is that you spaced out a bunch, and that got me worried; so me and will brought you up to bed so that you could take it easy and just relax." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, well aware that was not the entire truth; but it was okay for now, as she didn't want to push Jay to tell her more than her was comfortable sharing with her. And that was due to the fact that she could tell that her husband was quite worried for her right now. She could see it in his eyes, and just the way he's speaking to her right now; there's this way that he talks to her when he's worried, and she could just hear it right now. The way he speaks to her when he's worried is just so recognizable, that she can recognize it in an instant. "Are Will and Natalie still here?" Jay shook his head when Alex asked him whether Will and Natalie were still here, which they most certainly weren't; not when Alex needs to rest, and Jay needs to concentrate all of his attention on her right now. "But I wish that Natalie was still here." Alex was confused.

"You want her to give me a check up?" Jay shook his head. "I know that you need to eat right now, and I'm just worried to leave you alone as I go get you food." Putting her hand on Jay's cheek, Alex smiled because her husband is so sweet; not to mention that he's very sexy and handsome. God, the way this man treats her; it's incredible, and she just falls in love with him more and more each and every day (which is something that her husband knows full well). "Jay, I'll be fine because I'm in bed right now." Jay agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at her. He then bent down and proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "I'm glad that you're okay right now. Actually...Max!" Max then proceeded to get up from his dog bed, making his way over to Jay and Alex's bed. "Up boy, get up." Max then proceeded to get up and ran up so that he could jump up on Jay and Alex's bed, just like he was told to do by his master. Walking on the bed, Max smiled at Jay. "Max, lay down next to Alex." Max agreed, going to do just that.