Hey, You're Okay - Part Two

Walking into the bathroom after locking the door to his and Gabby's bedroom, Matt smiled at the sight that was in front of him; which was the sight of his beautiful wife, wearing her little robe as she filled up the bath with some water and bubbles. And that could only mean one thing, that he and Gabby were going to be taking a bubble bath; and that was something that he likes the idea of, and he was going to tell that to his beautiful wife in the sexiest way possible. Quietly walking up right behind her this afternoon, Matt smiled as he played with her hair (tugging it behind her shoulder at the same time) before bending down and kissing her neck softly. Smiling as she felt Matt do that, Gabby was glad that he did that; and that was due to the fact that it was really sexy. "Oh, now if that wasn't sex." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I know it is." Matt then smiled as he proceeded to make his way over to the little TV they have in the bathroom, grabbing the remote so that he can turn it on today.

"What are we going to watch today?" Matt smiled. "I was thinking about just putting some music on." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, liking that idea. "I like that idea, but just not too loud; as we're going to talk." Turning around, Matt looked at the woman he loves. "What are you talking about?" Gabby smiled at him. "We're going to talk about what happened, so that I can make sure that you're okay." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before turning to look at the TV; after which, he proceeded to go find the music channel. That way, they can just listen to music as they relax in the bath; and that was going to be nice, as it meant that he and Gabby would be able to have a bit of fun with each other. But not that type of fun, just fun that will make them laugh and just help him relax. After all, that's what Matt needs to do right now. He needs to relax, and he just needs to take it easy with the woman he loves; after which, he decided to get close to the woman he loves and wrapped his arms around Gabby this afternoon.

Moving her hands to Matt's arms, Gabby smiled as she looked up at him; after which, she got close to him and put her hands on his chest. Smirking, Matt wrapped his arms around Gabby as tight as he could; then, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that it was exactly what he wanted to do right now. He wants to hold the woman he loves close to him, and they just want to make sure that they calm down; not that it's going to be easy. After which, Gabby put her hands on his arms and smiled as she looked up at Matt. "I'm glad that we took that nap, but I just hate that you had that PTSD." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before getting close to her. After which, Matt kissed her forehead and just held the woman he loves close to her. "I know what you mean, and I promise that I'll get over this eventually." Looking up at Matt, Gabby shook her head. "Hey, look at me Matt; look into my eyes, so that you can listen to me." Matt agreed.

After which, he looked down into her eyes; and god, does he love looking down into her eyes. "Baby, I don't want you to think that you're going to get over this, because there's no scientific proof that will happen. Sure, I wish that it would happen, but we don't know what's going to happen. But right now, we just need to figure out how to deal with it." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. After all, that was something that they both need to do; they need to take it easy, and they just need to relax as they hold each other close. Getting close to the man she loves, Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arms around his back; after which, Matt grabbed the back of his head and kissed her forehead softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she loves him too. "I love you too Matt, and I'm just glad that we're holding each other close right now." Matt smiled as he heard gabby say that, before looking down at the most beautiful woman in the entire world (in his eyes). "God, I am so glad that we're relaxing."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that because that's how she feels too. "And I promise, that's what we're going to do right now. We're going to relax, and that's going to happen as soon as you're in the bath." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that she wants him to get in the bath. "Oh, I am going to get in the bath; but first, I need to do something for you." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure of what he meant. "Okay, what are you talking about?" Matt smiled as he went to grab Gabby's robe and then proceeded to open it; that way, he can take it off for her. "Oh, that's what you want to do." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before stepping close to her; after which, he wrapped his arms around her body and brought her against his chest. Looking down into her eyes, Matt smirked due to the fact that he loves her more than anything in the entire world; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked at her.