Romantic Getaway - Day 2, Pt. 11: Pillow Talk and a Shower

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in between Chapter Thirty-Four and Thirty-Five. I had some things to do around the house, and then got a bit distracted; but I'm back now, and ready to give you as many chapters as I can for the rest of the day. So, here we go with Chapter Thirty-Five, another chapter about Matt and Gabby's romantic trip on their new family yacht. Hope you guys enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The couple just finished making love to each other, which truly was everything that they both wanted to do with each other; they wanted to have each other close, and just take it nice and slow with each other. And now, they were laying down in the center of their bed as they cuddled up to each other; staring into Gabby's eyes as he held her close, Matt just smiled due to the fact that he was extremely happy. He's always happy whenever he gets a chance to just be with the woman he loves, holding her in his arms with nothing but the covers on top of the both of them. Running his fingers up and down her leg, Matt smiled as he just stared at his girl as they laid down in silence; but it was not this awkward silence, but comfortable silence as they just thought about how they just enjoyed each other in bed while romantic music was playing the entire time. And it was still playing, which make the silence in between the both of them much less awkward; especially when the next song came on, a song that perfect explained what they did.

The song? Let's Make Love by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. And boy was it really something nice to hear. They both just wish that it played while they were actually doing it in bed, but maybe it will play next time around; after all, this is not the last time that the couple are going to be making love to each other on their trip. Going to grab Gabby's hand, Matt smiled as he intertwined their fingers as a way to give his wife a message; the message that he wants his wife to get close to him, which is exactly what she did shortly afterwards. Wrapping her arms around Matt as soon as she was close to him, Gabby smiled as she then slipped her legs in between his as they held each other close. Grabbing the covers afterwards, Matt smiled as he went ahead and tugged them up on top of the both of them. After which, Matt put his hand on her hip and just smiled as he started to take things nice and slow with the woman of his dreams; the woman he craves more each and every day, and will continue to crave each and every day based on how he feels.

And right now, that was pure love; that was all he was feeling as he looked at this gorgeous woman who was currently in front of him, covered in nothing but the sheets that were on their bed. And that was perfect, this was perfect; this time that they were getting to spend together was both everything that they've wanted for a while...and everything that they've needed for a while. There are just times where the couple need to take this time together, without their sons and away from the outside world; and for Matt to have a chance to do it while Gabby is naked in his arms, and the boat is rocking them...it was perfect. Moving his hand to Gabby's arm as she wrapped her arms around his torso even tighter, Matt smiled as he then went ahead and pressed his lips to her forehead; that way, he could show her just how happy he was right now. He was happy to be with the woman he loves, which Gabby is very much aware of as she looked into his eyes right now. "How are you feeling right now?" Hearing Gabby ask him how he's feeling, Matt smiled at her.

After which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. "I feel happy. I feel in love, I feel pleased; and I just feel...it's really nice." Gabby agreed with her husband when he said that, smiling as that was definitely something that she felt too; she felt extremely happy to be alone with her husband, the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I feel the same way, and I truly believe that this is something that we've needed for a while; to just be alone and away from the outside world for a while." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Yeah, it's really nice. And I really don't miss the boys all that much to tell you the truth." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at him. "Good, because that's absolutely normal for a father to miss his children." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before putting his hand on her arm and leaning in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with his girl, Matt just smiled at his sexy wife; and that's something that he wants to do right now, he just wants to kiss her slowly this afternoon in bed.