A Night of Rest and Relaxation Only, Part Two

He just finished in the bathroom and was now on his way back to bed; the bed where here and Gabby plan on spending some quality time with each other, just relaxing, and holding each other close as they cuddle up to each other in bed. And let's just say that's exactly what Matt wants to do. He wants to get in bed with the woman he loves and hold her in his arms as they cuddle up to each other in bed. But first, he needs to get somebody out of his spot; more specifically, he has to get Andy to lay down at the end of their bed (rather than on his side of the bed). "Hey, Andy." Turning his head as he heard his name, Andy just looked at Matt; after which, he proceeded to point to the end of the bed. After all, that was where he was supposed to lay down at night, at the end of their bed, not at the top of their bed. "Let me guess, someone was a bit jealous that another man was up by me?" Matt laughed as he heard gabby say that, before shaking his head; after all, he most definitely is not jealous when it comes to Andy being close to Gabby.

"You're dreaming if you think that I'm jealous over a dog getting close to you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she was really happy tonight. "So, we're going to talk to each other now; right?" Nodding, Gabby agreed with her loving husband as he asked her that; because that was something that she wanted to do, she wanted to talk to Matt as they held each other close. "Yes, I think that's exactly what we're going to do." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby tell him that, ready to just hold the woman he loves in his arms so that they can fall asleep in each other's arms; after all, that was what they always want to do (especially when Gabby is just wearing the type of lingerie that she was currently wearing for him). "Of course, there is a condition for us talking though." Looking at the man she loves, Gabby was confused, which was something that Matt could tell, based on the fact that she was currently making as they looked at each other. "What conditions would that be?" Matt smirked. "You need to be in my arms for us to talk, because I want to hold my girls close to me as we talk in bed tonight." Gabby laughed, agreeing with the love of her life tonight. "Of course."

Walking up to his side of the bed, Matt smiled as he proceeded to set his phone down on his side table; that way, he can make sure that it was out of his way. He doesn't want to concentrate on his phone today, not when he wants to concentrate on his beautiful wife. "Thanks for putting your phone away." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Oh, that was going to happen the minute that I came out here; and that's because I want to take advantage of this time that we have with each other." Gabby agreed with Matt as he sat that, before deciding to get up; crawling over to his side of the bed shortly afterwards, Gabby smiled as she was now right in front of the man she loves (while also standing up on her knees). "Oh, now this is something nice." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I thought that you'd feel that way." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before leaning in and kissing the woman he loves softly; and let's just say that was exactly what Gabby wanted. "God, I love it when you kiss me like that." Matt agreed with Gabby, smiling. "Of course, you do, because I know what you love more than anything." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at him.

"Okay, I think we both know that it's time for you to do something for me." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware of what he needs to do; he needs to get in bed with her, and he needs to make sure that they are comfortable with each other. They want to hold each other close, and they just want to relax with each other. "I have to say, I am really interested in running my hands all over this gorgeous body." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before pulling away so that she can lay down in bed; after all, that was exactly what they need to do right now. They need to climb into bed with each other, and they just need to relax together; and that was definitely something that Matt was interested in doing, just as soon as he was in bed with his beautiful wife. Opening the covers so that he could climb into bed with her, Matt smirked as he laid down in bed. Closing the covers on top of the both of them afterwards, Matt smirked as he went ahead and got close to the woman he loves; that way, they can hold each other close as they make small talk. And (maybe) share a quick kiss here and there. Oh, who are we kidding? They're definitely going to do just that.