Welcome Home Noah

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of Chapter Thirty-Seven? I hope that you guys enjoyed it and are glad that Noah's okay. But now, it's time for the family to just relax. And where are they going to relax? Well, that's a home after all with Noah. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you continue to enjoy the story. Here we go with Chapter Thirty-Eight.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The couple were now home, and that was exactly where the couple both wanted and needed to be right now; they needed to be home with their son, and just take care of him as he recovers after everything that he's been through, and what they've been through as well. And to say that the father was truly relieved to be home with his wife and son was an understatement, and that was due to the fact that there was just something of being so close to the NICU that really affected him in a negative way; a way that most definitely did affect his PTSD in a negative way, because it brings up part of his PTSD (the time where his sons were in the NICU). But now, he's home again; and that's all that matters, which is something that just makes Matt happy more than anything. But now, that's not something that Matt wants to concentrate on right now; rather, he wants to concentrate on just taking care of their baby boy. And that was exactly what he was going to do, while the rest of their family takes care of Matteo (hopefully). And that's due to the fact that Matt needs to concentrate on his wife and son right now, and would rather just do that than have to worry about Matteo too.

Making his way inside with his wife, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around her while also carrying Noah's car seat; kissing the side of his wife's head as he also carried some of their bags, Matt smiled as he went to whisper in her ear. "You glad that we're home with Noah again?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was happy to be home again, because she most definitely was glad to be home with her son. It was where she wants to be right now, and where she needs to be. Just taking a breath, Gabby rubbed her back and just held Matt close to her. At the same time, Matt kissed her forehead one more time when they walked up to the front door of their home. "I just want you to go upstairs okay? I can take care of the family and talking to them." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to grab his hand. "Are we going to just put Noah in his crib?" Turning to face his wife when they were at the front door of their home, Matt took a breath as he thought about what they should do; what they should do with regards to Noah. "Would you be okay with putting him in his crib? If you want to hold him, we can; but I think it'd be better if...."

Getting close to Matt, Gabby put her hand on Matt's chest and then leaned in to kiss him softly; taking things nice and slow with the man she loves, Gabby smirked due to the fact that she was really happy. "Matt, I love that idea. I think it's what I want too, especially since I want to do what I haven't been able to do in the hospital with my husband; and that's cuddle up to him in the way that I really want to cuddle up to him." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before wrapping his arm around her nice and tight. Afterwards, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves softly; which then led him to whisper to his gorgeous wife. "Boxers and lingerie?" Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that, as that was most definitely what she wanted to do. She wants to spend time with her husband as he wears his boxers, and she can wear some lingerie for him. "No sex." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, before smiling as he looked at his wife; after which, he kissed her forehead softly. "You want to take Noah out of his car seat? Then you can just carry him upstairs? Or are you going to want to see Matteo first?" Gabby sighed as Matt asked her that. "I'd rather just go up."

Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, completely understanding why that would be the case. "Hey, I get that Gabby; and I am more than okay with defending your decision. Gabby, I know that you're really worried about Noah right know; and I know that you just want to relax in bed with him, and me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling as she went ahead and grabbed his hand. She then looked up at the man she loves, before proceeding to wrap her arm around his back. Kissing her forehead, Matt smiled due to the fact that they were both really happy right now. The way that they are holding each other close is even better. "Here, do you want to just take Noah's car seat and take him upstairs? Or would you rather take him out of his car seat?" Gabby smiled. "I'm going to take him out." Matt agreed with his wife, before smiling as he proceeded to set his car seat down on the front step of their home. "Here, let's take him out before we go inside; then you can say a quick high, afterwards I can talk to our family." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling as she bent down to grab Noah. Cuddling up to him, she just smiled at him.