A Weekend Alone is Exactly What we Need - Part Two

He was currently in the midst of giving Gabby exactly what she wanted as she stood at the end of their bed, with Matt kissing his beautiful wife softly shortly after getting undressed; at the same time, Matt put his hands on her stomach as she wore lingerie. God, she is so damn sexy; and he's glad that this is what they're in the midst of doing right now. She's so damn sexy, and he loves her more than anything in the entire world. Smiling as he kissed Gabby slowly, Matt then ran his hand up her back; after which, he bent down and just smirked due to the fact that he knew that Gabby was really enjoying this. Feeling Matt leave a soft kiss on her neck, Gabby moaned as she grabbed the back of his head because that most definitely was exactly what she wanted right now; she wanted to have this time with the man she loves, and she wants to just hold him close to her. "I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before leaning back and looking at the woman he loves; after which, he kissed her softly.

Just taking things nice and slow with his girl, Matt smirked as he thought that this was perfect. "I can already start feeling you wade. You okay baby?" Gabby sighed as Matt asked her whether she was okay, because it was actually one of the reasons why she really wanted to come upstairs; and it was due to the fact that she was a bit tired. Stepping close to Gabby again, Matt moved his hands to her hips before bending down and proceeding to kiss her neck again; afterwards, he whispered in her ear as he wanted to see what was going on right now. "Hey, what's going on Gabby? Talk to me." Gabby sighed as she turned her head and looked at the man she loves. "Can we get in bed first?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she asked him whether they can get in bed first, because that's something that he wants too. He wants to get in bed with the woman he loves, and he wants to make sure that she takes it easy as he just has this feeling that she needs it right now. She needs to take it easy, and she needs to rest; at least, he thinks that she needs to rest.

Leading Matt towards their bed, Gabby just took a breath due to the fact that she knew that she was about to get questioned by her husband; the husband who was probably starting to get a bit concerned right now, which she most definitely was as soon as they're in bed with each other. And that was due to the fact that Matt was, in fact, concerned about his wife; and that was (primarily) due to the fact that this is the first week of their return to Hawaii. And Matt knows that she still needs to get used to the heat again, which may be one of the reasons why she needs to get in bed. Making her way over to her bed, Gabby proceeded to open the covers while taking a breath; after which, she turned around to look at the man she loves. Setting his phone down on his side table, Matt moved close to his girl before putting his hand on her neck; after which, he stroked her cheek and looked into Gabby's eyes. "Hey, what's wrong baby?" Gabby just took a breath and then looked at their bed. "Want to get in bed first? Then we can talk?" Matt agreed.

"Of course." Gabby smiled as Matt said that. "You get in first, then I'll join you." Matt was confused as to why she wants him to do that, because that was not what he normally does. "Why?" Gabby smiled. "Means that you're further away from your phone." Matt laughed a bit as he heard Gabby say that, before getting close to her; after which, he grabbed her hand and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt just smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to do right now; well, one of the things. The other thing was please his beautiful wife, which he did as soon as he put his hands on her hips once again; bending down, Matt smirked as he kiss her neck softly. Putting her hands on Matt's shoulders, Gabby moaned as she is very turned on by the man she loves right now. "God, that's so sexy." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before pulling back and kissing her again. "How about you get in bed? Then I'll join you, and we can relax in each other's arms." Gabby agreed.

After which, she proceeded to get in bed ahead of Matt; what way, he'll be able to get in bed with her. And boy was Matt ready to join his beautiful wife in bed, because he's glad that they're going to cuddle up to each other, which is something that he always loves to do, cuddle up to his gorgeous wife in bed. But first, Gabby needs to get all comfortable, which is exactly what she did, as she laid down in bed this afternoon. Just smiling at his beautiful wife, Matt smiled as he leaned over her; putting his hand on her neck, he smiled as he kissed her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to do right now. He wants to hold the woman he loves close to him, and just make her feel extremely happy; not that it's really hard to do that, because he knows that Gabby loves him more than anything. And he loves her just as much, which will always be the case. "You ready for me to get in bed with you?" Gabby smiled, agreeing with the man she loves as he asked her that.