A Night of Rest and Relaxation Only, Part One

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out to you guys, but I had to go run some errands. And I may have decided to get something new for myself, a new iPad as my old one just died. So, that led to this chapter being delayed. But now, I'm back and ready to give you as many chapters as I can. Thanks again for reading, and I hope you continue to enjoy this story.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They just finished having a nice meal with their friends, which definitely was a nice treat that the couldn't hadn't expected to have tonight; and that's what made it perfect, the spontaneity of it, and just how relaxed they were. But now, it's time for Matt and Gabby's night of rest and relaxation; and that was all they were going to get tonight. No sex, no nothing. If Matt wanted sex, then he could ask Gabby for sex tomorrow; tonight, Gabby just wants to relax with her loving husband. And the truth was, Matt was more than okay with that; especially with all that's been going on lately, and how it's been affecting his beautiful wife. After all, Gabby has been pretty good at hiding how tired she's been of late; and tonight, was actually the first night that Matt really noticed it, and he was planning on telling Gabby that. If she's tired, then she really shouldn't be trying to stay out longer than she needs to; especially not when she's pregnant with their daughter, which is the exact reason that tonight will be a night of rest and relaxation. Just what they both needed.

Well, hopefully. Matt just hopes that Gabby can agree to that plan, and that she can still agree to keep wearing what she's in the midst of wearing for him right now as she gets a bit of a late-night snack. A snack that she must need to try and get some more energy into herself, just so that they can have fun with each other; and maybe even make love to each other, because that's what Gabby wanted to do tonight. As much as Gabby said that she didn't want to go for it, Matt really knew that was the biggest load of you know what he's ever heard. If Gabby really had it her way, they would be in bed with each other; making love for the rest of the night, and all through the night. He knows that's what Gabby wants, because she always tells him how much she misses him; how much she wants to put the boys to bed, so that he can take her in his arms and give her attention. But unfortunately, he doesn't want to make her even more tired than she already is; because that would make him a bad dad, and a bad husband...as much as he wants to do it, he can't.

He can't do that to his little girl, and to his beautiful wife; he just needs to do what's best for the both of them, and make sure that they just take it easy tonight. Walking up the stairs to their bedroom, Matt smiled when he saw Gabby standing at the end of their bed in her lingerie; and let's just say that it was absolutely perfect, because she looked so damn sexy. "God, I am not worthy of you." Looking at her loving husband, Gabby laughed a bit as she heard Matt say that; at the same time, Matt made his way over to her so that he could kiss her (which is what she wants). She wants to feel Matt kiss her, and just hold her close to him; after all, it was what they both wanted. They wanted to hold each other, and they wanted to please each other; and the only way that they can do that, is to have Matt touch her the way that he can. "I know you aren't." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before walking up to her at the end of their bed. After which, he smiled as he got close to her and put his hands on her stomach, which keeps growing every day.

Looking into Gabby's eyes as she stood close to her, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that he wants to do right now; he wants to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, while sharing some sweet kisses with her. "God, you are so damn sexy...and I just feel so lucky to have you as my wife." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before moving her hands to Matt's face. After which, she wrapped her arms around his neck and got close to him; at the same time, Matt moved his hands to her back while rubbing it. After which, he bent down and kissed her shoulder softly. "Okay, so I am going to say this; and you are going to just say yes, because I already know this." Gabby took a breath as she heard Matt say that, before leaning back and looking at him. "Let me guess, you don't want to take things too far today?" Sighing as he looked at Gabby, Matt put his hands next to her on the footboard; after which, she put her hands on his chest while smiling at the man she loves.