Let the Cuddling Begin: Stripping Down

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of the chapters that I've posted for you guys already? Well, I hope that you guys are liking them. But now, it's time for me to post a third chapter for you. And I hate to say this, but this will probably be my last one for today. Well, I am going to try and get one more for sure; but if not, I promise to give you more tomorrow. I hope that you guys enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Matt finally checked off the last thing on his 'to do list' which he had to complete before he got in bed, where he was going to cuddle up to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world for the rest of the day. But first, he needs to do something for her; more specifically, he needs to get undressed so that he can make her happy. Because that's what his wife wants him to do. She wants him to get undressed so that they can relax in bed, and so that he can please her, which is something that Matt most definitely wants to do, whether it be through sex or kisses. And that's something that he truly means, as he most definitely will give his beautiful wife some sex if she wants it. And he has a feeling that she most definitely does want some, because she's currently in the midst of sitting in their bed in a way that's very seductive. "I swear, you really do want to have fun with me today." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as she most definitely does want to have fun with her loving husband today; but first, he needs to get undressed for her.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean that I like what my husband is wearing right now." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before proceeding to close the door to their bedroom; after all, that was what they needed to do in order to get some alone time with each other. Their entire family knows what their door being closed means, and that's that they want to be left alone, which they most certainly will, as it's what they originally planned to do this weekend. While it was originally set to take place at a hotel, he was more than okay with it not taking place there; because that means that they can be comfortable in bed, as they just cuddle up to each other. "Oh, I'm well aware of the fact that you don't want me to be wearing sweats right now. Rather, you want me to be wearing my boxers." Gabby nodded as Matt mentioned that she wanted him to be wearing some boxers, while he cuddled up to her in bed; but that was not how she saw it, as she saw it that she was going to be held by the man she loves more than anything in the entire world.

Taking off his shirt shortly after making his way over to his dresser, Matt smiled as he went ahead and folded it before setting it down on top of his dresser; after which, he went ahead and took off his pants (and slippers). Leaving his slippers close to his dresser, Matt smiled as he bent down to grab his pants; folding them shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he went ahead and put them on top of his dresser again. 

"Now, that's definitely something I like to see

"Now, that's definitely something I like to see." Grabbing his phone from his sweatpants' pocket, Matt smiled as he turned to look at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "Oh, you like to see me in my boxers? I had no idea." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as that was the biggest lie that she's ever heard; after all, he knows full well that she loves it when he's cladded in nothing but his boxers. Heck, he knows it just as much as he loves it when she's just wearing her lingerie for him, which is exactly what she's in the midst of doing for him right now, and boy does he love the sight of his wife in her lingerie.