Where is Our Forever Home

Hi Readers: Sorry with the delay with posting some new chapters for you guys today, but I had some things that I had to run some errands prior to doing that; but now, I'm done with running my errands. And that means that I'm ready to write for you guys, and I hope that you guys are ready for the chapters that I plan on writing for you guys. Now, if you have any ideas and/or requests for me today, I am more than ready to take them; because I want a challenge, and I want to try and incorporate ideas that are out of the blue in my story. But for now, it's time for me to stop writing to you guys. Rather, it's time for me to get writing. Here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Two. I hope that you guys like it and let me know what you thinks; thanks again for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You want to make Hawaii our permanent home too?" -Gabriela Casey

'Too'. That was the word that Matt was currently zoning in on, as it was the word that really calmed him down; and it also reassured him that this conversation was not going to be one that involves stress, which is the last type of conversation that he wants to have with Gabby. That's especially the case, as Gabby is currently pregnant with their daughter. And that was why Matt hearing the word 'too' truly was music to his ears, as it calmed him down; and it made sure that they just relaxed together right now. And even better, it gave him a starting point for where he can start this conversation with the woman he loves this (late) afternoon; speaking of which, he should probably check whether she needs to eat before they start this conversation. "Listen, before we start; I need to do something as your husband." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unsure when it came to what Matt was talking about. "What are you talking about?" Smiling at the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that Gabby truly is the woman of his dreams.

"I need to do my job as your husband, and little Bella's daddy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of just what he was talking about; and that would be whether she needs to eat. Getting closer to Matt this afternoon, Gabby smiled as she wrapped her arms around his torso; doing the same shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arms around her back and just held the woman he loves close to him. And let's just say that it was exactly what Matt wanted to do right now, as it gave him a chance to stare into those gorgeous eyes. Moving his hand to the top of Gabby's back, Matt smirked as he slipped his arm under her head and started to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; at least, he was until he heard someone disturb them. Squeaking his squeaky toy as he carried it into their room, Andy just walked past the end of their bed on his way to his own bed, which was located in the corner of his room. Turning his head, Matt laughed a bit as he looked at his service dog today.

At the same time, Gabby cuddled up to Matt as she put her hand on his muscular chest; meanwhile, Matt put his hand on her arm and just smiled as he stroked it with his thumb. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked down at his gorgeous wife due to the fact that this is everything that Matt wants right now. "That's my fault." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt tell her that, before putting her hand on his face; at the same time, she slipped her legs in between Matt's some more so that she was close to him. After which, Matt grabbed the covers and tugged them up on top of both of them, which was exactly what Gabby wanted, as he made her feel extremely comfortable in Matt's arms. Gabby then decided to wrap her arms around his neck so that she could be as close to him as possible, which prompted Matt wrap his arms around her waist to keep her close. Just looking down at his girl, Matt smirked due to the fact that he could tell that Gabby was really happy right now. God, she is so damn sexy, and he's happy to be holding her right now.

"Comfortable?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she was comfortable, because that most definitely was the case; and that was due to the fact that Matt was also in the midst of running his fingers up and down her back. "So, what were we talking about?" Gabby took a breath as she looked at Matt, before running her hand down Matt's chest. "First, can you promise me that we're going to hear each other out?" Moving his hand to Gabby's hand as he felt her run it down his chest, Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "Hey, look at me." Turning her head, Gabby smiled as she looked up at the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, she reached up and put her hand on his face. Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back again, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. "I promise, we're going to hear each other out; because that's what we need to do, we need to hear each other out so that we can make sure that we're on the same page." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that.