Tripler Army Medical Center, Part Two

Walking out of the bathroom in his boxers (like Alex wanted), Jay smirked as he knew that Alex was enjoying the sight in front of her; the sight of him just wearing his boxers, which was what he's been doing every night in the hospital. "You like?" Alex agreed with Jay as he asked her whether she liked the sight of her dreamy husband just wearing his boxers for her. "Well, I do like the sight of my husband in his boxers; and I think we both know that's the case." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, before smiling due to the fact that this is something that she wants him to do. "I know that you always want me in boxers." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, because that most definitely is the truth. "Oh, I sure do want to have you in your boxers; and I am just glad that you are okay with doing it here in the hospital." Jay laughed as he heard Alex say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I think we both know that I would never be able to get away with me not wearing my boxers here in the hospital." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that.

"Oh, now if that isn't the truth." Jay smirked due to the fact that he was ready to just spend some time with his beautiful wife, before walking up to the desk (like she just did); after which, he set his phone down and just smiled at the woman he loves. He then went ahead and started to make his way over to the most beautiful woman in the entire world, which will always be the case. "So, I spoke to the nurses when I came in; and they said that everything was okay while I was gone." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that because everything was okay. "Yes, that is the truth." Jay smiled as he heard Alex say that, as he was really happy that was how it went. "Well, I'm glad; because I want you to be okay with the kids." Alex smiled as she heard Jay say that. "So, what took so long? I thought you said thirty minutes." Jay laughed as Alex asked him that, because that was led to the funny story that he has to tell her. "Oh, now there's a funny story that I need to tell you." Alex was confused as she heard Jay say that. "What are you talking about?" Jay smiled.

"Let's just say that I went the wrong way on the elevator." Alex was still confused, before watching as Jay proceeded to walk right up to the side of the bed. "You want to sit up? Or do you want to lay down?" Alex smiled. "I want to sit up for a bit. The doctor said that I need to just sit up some more, while he also said that I can still cuddle up to you since my stitches are out." Jay agreed with Alex as she said that, glad that was the case. "And boy am I glad that's the case, especially since it means that we can be in bed with each other like this." Opening the blankets, Jay then proceeded to climb into bed with the woman he loves; that way, they can cuddle up to each other and just hold each other close. After all, that was exactly what the both of them wanted to do right now; they want to hold each other close, and they want to cuddle up to each other in bed. "By the way, Matt and Gabby send their love." Alex agreed with Jay as he said that, well aware that was the case. "I'll send her a text." Jay smirked. "Apologize for me at the same time."

Alex was confused as she heard Jay say that. "What are you talking about?" Wrapping his arm around Alex as soon as he was in bed, Jay moved his arm around her back; after which, Alex leaned against his chest and cuddled up to him while laying her head down on his chest. Afterwards, Jay grabbed the covers and went to tug them up on top of the both of them; especially since that was exactly what Alex wanted him to do right now, hold her in his arms while he tugged the covers up on top of the both of them. "God, I am always so comfortable when we're in each other's arms." Jay agreed with Alex as she told him that, before smiling as he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "Oh, I am well aware that was the case; and I can say that Matt and Gabby feel the same way when they are in each other's arms." Alex was confused when Jay brought up Matt and Gabby. "What are you talking about?" Jay smiled as he looked down at the woman he loves. "I may have gone the wrong way in the elevator on my way here."

Alex was shocked as she heard Jay say that. "Wait, you mean..." Jay nodded. "Remember when we were on the phone, and I had to hang up?" Alex agreed, remembering how he had to end their call quite abruptly. "Yes." Jay then proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. "That's because I went right up to Matt and Gabby's room in the penthouse." Alex was shocked as she heard Jay say that, before laughing a bit; after all, she thought that he was joking. "You're joking." However, Jay was quiet. "Oh god, you aren't joking." Jay shook his head as Alex asked him (again) whether he was joking, because you know that he wasn't. Looking up at Jay, Alex just cuddled up to him before rolling over so that she could grab her phone. "Hey, what are you doing?" Alex then went to open her phone so that she could send Gabby a text message. 'Did Jay really go up the elevator instead of down? Right into your bedroom?'