Chapter Thirty-Six: Noah, Part One

Well, the end of that last chapter sure did take a turn. Do you guys think that Noah is going to be okay? Well, there's only one way to find out; and that's to read ahead and see what happens. Here we go with the next chapter in our story. Here's Chapter Thirty-Six.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women and Children PICU
It felt like forever. While they were only a helicopter flight away from the hospital, it still took forever; especially when they also had to pack up, because they were done. They were done being away with their sons, because they needed to be somewhere else; they needed to be with their sons, and they needed to take care of Noah after what just happened. Something that they were still confused about. They still didn't have all of the information when it comes to what exactly happened, but Matt was certainly going to get to the bottom of it after they get to the hospital. Making their way down from the helipad that they got permission to use, Matt took a breath as he went ahead and rubbed his wife's back while kissing the side of her head. "Hey, take a breath and calm down baby; everything will be ok..." Gabby then snapped at her husband." No, it won't be okay. It won't be okay because I failed my son, I failed him Matt. This was a horrible idea. We shouldn't have..." Matt then went to wrap his arm around Gabby, having noticed that they still have a few floors. "Hey, hey. Take a breath and just look at me." Looking into her husband's eyes, Gabby agreed with Matt.

"Please, don't blame yourself. This could've happened whether we were on the yacht, or if we were at home with him; we have no idea what could've happened, and I don't want you to ever blame yourself. I'm just glad that we got some time together because that was all that mattered." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before feeling him step close to her; after which, Matt wrapped his arm around her and held her close. Wrapping her arm around Matt's back, Gabby leaned her forehead against his before watching as he bent down and kissed her softly. "Gabby, it'll all be okay. I promise. And we're done being away from them, I promise. We're going to be home with the boys tonight, and we're going to spend time with them." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, getting close to him before wrapping her arms around him; after which, she felt him wrap his arm around her while kissing her forehead softly. "Thanks for getting your staff to pack up the yacht..." Matt shook his head. "Hey, it's okay. And Kelly said that it he'll get them." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that. "Thank you so much for..." Matt just shook his head. "Don't apologize to me, it's all okay."

Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to grab his hand; after which, she went ahead and intertwined their fingers. Kissing Gabby's forehead, Matt smiled before moving her hand up to his lips; kissing the back of her hand, Matt smiled due to the fact that he was just happy to be here. No matter the circumstances, he will always be here with the woman he loves; especially when their son needs him here the most. And he will most definitely be here with him if he needs to stay overnight. Seeing the doors open when they were finally at the floor that they needed to be on, Matt smiled as he looked at Gabby. He then kissed her forehead and went ahead to lead her into the PICU. (The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit). While it was not the ideal place where their son was being treated at the moment, there is nowhere that Matt would rather he be treated if he needed to be here. "Go ahead Gabby, and I will be right there." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, going to go find Noah. That's when Gabby saw Antonio there. "Room 15."

Gabby agreed with her brother when he said that, before proceeding to hug him. "Thanks Antonio." Antonio agreed with his sister when she said that, before watching as she went ahead and made her way to the room where Noah was currently waiting for her. At the same time, Matt took a breath as he came out of the elevator and just looked at his brother-in-law; the brother-in-law who already knew what he was going to be asked next. And that was what the hell happened while they were gone on their yacht, which Matt has every right to know as Noah's father. Just taking a breath, Matt looked at Antonio. "What the heck happened Antonio?" Antonio just looked at Matt before proceeding to tell him as they both started to walk towards Noah's room. "We were passing him around, while also making food for supper. There was a bunch of us in there, and someone was holding Noah; then, they hit his head on the cupboard." Matt took a breath as he heard Antonio say that, realizing that it was a mistake. "So, it was a mistake?" Antonio agreed.