Lunch Time Cuddles and Podcasts, Part One

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I hope that you guys enjoyed yesterday's chapters and are enjoying where I'm taking this story. And if you aren't, then let me know why and maybe I can make things a bit better for you guys. I want to make sure that this story does One Chicago justice, and that it also makes you guys happy. But now, enough with this note to readers; rather, it's time for me to get back to the story, the story that I know that you guys want to keep reading. So now, that's exactly what I'm going to do. So, let's get to it; here's Chapter One Hundred and Twenty-Four, a chapter that will be nice in my opinion. Thanks for reading.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Making his way upstairs to his and Gabby's bedroom shortly after grabbing some bowls of the pasta that Camila just finished making for them, Matt took a breath as he knew that this was something that they needed to do right now; they needed to be alone, even though they want to spend time with their sons. And that was due to the fact that his best friend just had to open his huge mouth and had to remind his wife that the monster of a president they currently have was elected a month before they got married; and two months before they lost Louie, the little boy that they hoped to adopt. So now, rather than sit downstairs and talk to their friends as they have lunch; Matt and Gabby are going to sit upstairs in their room, without their sons as they enjoy lunch together (not that Matt was really going to complain as that meant that he could get some quality time with his wife). But what he didn't know, was that he was going to get some quality, intimate time with Gabby wearing some lingerie; lingerie that he was going to see for the first time when he goes into the bathroom, where he heard some water running. But first, he had to set their food down on their bed.

Doing just that, Matt smiled as he then proceeded to make his way over to the bathroom; that way, he could walk in and check on how his wife is doing right now. After all, she ran up here pretty soon after all the drama that happened downstairs; and he can only imagine that was the reason why Gabby needed to wear this, the outfit that she was currently wearing for Matt right now. More specifically, the lingerie that he was seeing for the first time as he walked up to the door to his and Gabby's bathroom. Looking at his wife as she stood there, Matt was just shocked. "Damn." Looking up at her husband as he said that, Gabby laughed due to the fact that she knew that he was liking the sight that was in front of him. "Let me guess, you like this sight?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as he most definitely does like the sight that was in front of him; because she looks so damn sexy in the lingerie that she was currently wearing for him. "Are you kidding me? Of course, I am." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before turning around to look at the man she loves; after which, she wagged her finger to motion for him to get close to her at the counter.

And let's just say that nobody had to ask him to do that, because that was exactly what he wanted to do right now; he wanted to get close to the woman he loves, and just give her some attention. And that was because his wife looks so damn sexy right now, which is definitely going to make him run his hands up and down her body right now. Walking over to the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this most definitely is exactly what he wants to do right now. "God, now this is something that I want right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before walking over to the woman he loves; and once he was in front of her, Matt smirked as he put his hands on the counter on either side of her. That way, he could pin her in between him and the counter, which is exactly what Gabby wanted him to do right now. She wanted him to pin her in between his chest, and just hold her close to his chest; oh, and she also wants to feel Matt kiss her softly. And that was exactly what Matt was about to do, just after he put one of his hands on her neck; at the same time, he put his other hand on her side (which just so happens to mean that it's also on the lingerie she's wearing).