Change of Plans, after a Drama-Filled Day

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the first chapter that I wrote for you guys? I hope that you guys liked it. Now, I want to first apologize for the delay in this chapter, as I had a few problems when it came to where I was going to go with this chapter. Still, I hope you guys enjoy Chapter Ninety-Five. God, I still can't believe that I'm so close to Chapter One Hundred. Can't wait. Now, let's go to it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

7 PM – Casey Living Room, Malibu
They decided to cancel their stay at the hotel and come home as they didn't feel like they could do it; they just couldn't anywhere other than with their sons right now, because they were both feeling a bit off now. And there was a reason for that: it gave them flashbacks to when they gave birth to Matteo and Noah, and to how it started his whole journey with PTSD. So, they just agreed that this is where they needed to be; at home, as they relaxed with each other (and their family). And while that was exactly what Gabby just told her brother, he didn't completely believe her; so much so, that he came to accuse her husband that he did something. "What did you do so to make her want to come home?" Turning his head as he heard Antonio say that, Matt took a breath as he sat in the living room of his and Gabby's home; the husband wanting to just take a moment alone as his wife took a bath before he went up to their room, where they would relax. (Gabby's going to text him when she's done.) "What makes you think that I did something to Gabby?" Antonio just looked at his brother-in-law as he said that because he didn't believe him. "Because I totally believe that?"

Matt just sighed as he looked at his brother-in-law, as he was shocked that he didn't already guess what was going on in his head right now; more specifically, how he wanted to just be at home right now. Yes, could he have stayed at a hotel with Gabby? Of course, he could've stayed there with her; but he didn't want to be there, as he wanted to be at home if something happened. Looking at his brother-in-law, Matt pointed to the couch as he wanted Antonio to sit down. And Antonio could see that was the case, as he just had this feeling that he needed to talk to him right now; and he didn't need to talk to him as his brother-in-law, but as a friend. "Let me guess, you need to talk to someone other than your wife?" Matt sighed as Antonio said that, as that was the case; but that was not just the case, as he also needed to talk to a friend. "More specifically, I need to talk to a friend if that's okay." Antonio agreed with Matt when he said that, well aware that was the case. After which, he looked at Matt while taking a breath; he then turned his head and looked at Andy (who had his head in his lap). "Andy looks pretty comfortable there, with his head in your lap." Matt laughed a bit.

After which, he moved his hand to the top of his head and smiled as he rubbed his head. "Yeah, he's pretty comfortable when he has his head in my lap; and it's really helping me right now." Antonio agreed with Matt when he said that, as he could tell that was the case. "By the way, just curious. What's with the McDonald's that I just saw in the kitchen?" Matt laughed. "It's what me and Gabby picked up on our way home from the hospital." Antonio was a bit confused when he heard Matt say that. "Hospital?" Matt was confused as he heard Antonio say that, as he was shocked that Antonio didn't hear what happened. "Didn't you hear what happened today?" Antonio was confused when matt said that. "What happened?" Matt sighed as he looked at his friend. "Alex got stressed out after getting into a fight with Hank." Antonio got worried when he heard Matt say that, as he could only guess what that meant. "Oh no. Does that mean that?" Matt nodded, agreeing with him. "Yeah, Alex gave birth prematurely today. A boy and a girl." Antonio was a bit taken aback when he heard Matt tell him that Jay and Alex had a boy and a girl, rather than twin daughters right now.

"Sorry, did I hear you say that right? They had a boy, and a girl?" Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, before going to grab his phone; after which, he proceeded to find the picture that Jay texted him. He then went ahead and sent the picture to Antonio. "This is the picture that Jay sent to me." Hearing his phone ding, Antonio proceeded to grab his phone; after which, he went to look at the picture that he just sent him. "Oh, they're adorable." Matt laughed. "Yeah, and they're also going to be the cause of a new set of PTSD for Jay." Hearing the word PTSD, Andy looked up at Matt before barking. Looking down at Andy, Matt smiled as he proceeded to rub his head. "It's okay boy. I'm okay. Relax buddy. I was just saying the word." Andy agreed with Matt as he said that, before laying his head back down on his leg. "Wow, he's good." Matt agreed with Antonio when he said that, before proceeding to stroke the top of Andy's head. "By the way, how good were the boys? I was going to go check on them, but the sunset was nice; and I thought it'd help me calm down and relax." Antonio sighed when he heard Matt say that, getting a bit worried. "You think you might...."