Our Living Situation: Will, Natalie, and PJ (1)

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of today's second chapter? Sorry it took so long for me to post it, but I just had to get it right for you guys. But now, I want to let you guys know that I originally planned to post this chapter as the second half of Chapter Sixty-Nine. But then I thought about it again, and I decided that it'd be better if it was separate. So, that's what I did. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you guys enjoy today's third chapter, which will be a direct continuation of the last chapter, but with Jay's brother instead.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

JAY: 'Hey, Matt just told me that we're moving operations from Hawaii to LA. What are you and Natalie going to do for a house?'

They were just out in the backyard guest house, within walking distance of where his brother was currently staying with his wife; but rather than walk out back so that they could talk to each other, he decided to give him a call so that they can talk about something. Then again, Will doesn't really want to move right now, especially since he and Natalie are currently still in bed together; the two of them having made love to each other the night before. And there's a reason for that, which is because they've agreed that they're ready. Ready to try and have a baby. But that wasn't what was on Will's mind at the moment. Rather, he was currently in the midst of speaking to his brother so that they can figure out what they're going to do when it comes to their living situation; which is something that he hasn't ever had to think about, because he didn't think that this would happen. And just what might 'this' be? It would be them moving the company to Los Angeles. But now, it's happened; and that means that he and Natalie actually have to talk about it. But right now, he needs to give Jay an adequate answer to his text. Taking a breath as he thought about it, Will answered his text.

WILL: 'Well, considering this is the first I'm hearing about this; I'm not sure. I'll have to talk to Natalie. Can we get together later?'

He hoped that text message would be enough, enough to get his brother off his back so that he can let him talk to Natalie about this turn of events that he just heard of; events that he believes he's going to talk to Natalie about, on the premise that it's going to happen. He can't explain why he believes it's going to be the case, but he just believes that it's going to be the case. So, he and Natalie have to talk; but first, she needs to wake up. And that was exactly what she just did this morning. Putting her hand on his back as she saw him sitting up, Natalie proceeded to sit up and then ran her hand up and down her husband's back. "Hey, what are you doing awake so early?" Turning around to look at Natalie this morning, Will smiled as he was glad that he no longer had to be awake. "Sorry, I was about to get back into bed; I just went to the washroom." Natalie agreed with her husband as he told her that. "Did I wake you up?" Natalie smiled. "I could hear you thinking." Will smiled when he heard Natalie say that, well aware of what she was talking about.

He always seems to tap his foot when he's thinking, or when he's reading a text message from his brother, which he just got one. Reaching over to grab his phone again, Will sighed. "Sorry Natalie, I was texting my brother before you woke up." Natalie agreed. "Is it Alex? She okay?" Will agreed with his beautiful wife when she asked him whether Alex was okay. "Yes, she's fine. Believe me Natalie, you would know if Alex wasn't okay." Natalie was confused as she heard her husband when she told him that, not understanding why she'd know that Alex wasn't okay. "Okay, you're going to have to explain that to me." Will snickered as he turned to look at his wife again. "I would've jumped out of bed, or Jay would've been knocking at our door begging us to get up so we can help her." Natalie thought about what Will just told her, before agreeing with her husband; after which, he proceeded to finally go ahead and read the text message that his brother just sent him this morning. That way, he can maybe get back in bed with his wife for a moment.