Taking it Easy: Not Rushing It

Hi Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. I want to apologize first for the fact that I was only able to give you a single update yesterday. I know that I normally write much more than that, but I went out to celebrate easter with my family; and we ended up getting home quite late. But today, I have no plans; and that means that I can dedicate myself to writing a bunch of nice chapters for you. Thanks for understanding, and I hope you like today's chapters; starting with this one, Chapter Eighty-Eight.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They ended up stopping before they had a chance to make love to each other, as that was not what they wanted to do today; they just wanted to take it easy and relax with each other in bed. And that meant that they weren't going to have sex today. In fact, Matt doesn't even plan on taking off the lingerie that Gabby's wearing, no matter how sexy it is; he just wants to look at her wearing it all day. And luckily, Gabby is more than okay with that. After all, that was the entire reason why she was wearing this lingerie in the first place; it was so that she could have Matt admire her body, and just please her by running his hand all over her. And let's just say that was exactly what Matt was currently in the midst of doing. He's currently running his hand up and down her side, as they laid down next to each other and he stared into Gabby's eyes; the eyes that he loves staring into so much, that they always mesmerize him. Just looking at her the way he's currently looking at her makes him want to take it easy with her and show her just how much he truly loves her; but that wasn't necessary, because Gabby already knows just how much Matt loves her. He didn't even need to say it.

She can tell by his actions that he loves her, by the way he runs his hand up and down her body; and the way he kisses her. Oh, the kisses that Gabby is currently in the midst of sharing with Matt. When she said that it's perfect, she truly means that; and it's due to the fact that, just like their bodies, their lips always move in sync with each other. And the way that happens, it's just magical; and no other man has ever made her feel so loved, not like the way Matt does. Like the man of her dreams does. Like her husband, and the father of her children does. And that's the best part of Matt being her guy: him also being the father of their sons, and their future child; a child that they really believe will be a daughter, and that's a fact. They can't explain how they know, but they just know that it's going to be a daughter. And they can't wait to meet her in the future. But not anytime soon. Right now, Matt and Gabby are more than okay with it just being them, Matteo, and Noah. At least until next year, because that's what their boys need; they need time as their only children. And that started to make Gabby think of something, something that she hates to even think about; but she is.

And she can only imagine what Matt would say if he knew what she was thinking, but she also knew that he wasn't going to let her hide it from him; he always wants her to tell him what's on her mind, and there was no option other than to talk to Matt. Taking a breath, Gabby proceeded to grab Matt's hand (as she felt like she needed to hold it as they talked about this); and she felt that way, because she knew this was going to break his heart. It was going to break his heart that she's thinking this way, as this is the last way that Matt would ever want Gabby to feel; to feel like they're rushing when it comes to them having another child, because they aren't. The truth of the matter is, that there is never a 'right' time to have another baby for them; nor will there ever be a 'right' time to have another baby, as Matt will never not want to have more children with Gabby. Rather, Matt believed that this was the right time to have another baby for the simple reason that his beautiful wife is pregnant right now. And even if Gabby wasn't pregnant right now, he would still say the same thing. Matt wants a big family with the woman he loves, and that's why he will never complain about this.

And neither should Gabby worry about this because he's here for her, which is something that she's going to learn, just as soon as she tells him what she's thinking about. "Can we talk about something?" Looking at Gabby as they laid down next to each other in bed, Matt smiled as he decided to move closer to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world; after which, he wrapped his arm around her back and tugged her against his chest. "Of course, we can; we can always talk whenever you need to talk to me." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, before smiling as she put her hand on his cheek. After which, she proceeded to take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before looking into her eyes. "I love you too baby, forever." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case; but she also knew that this was not a topic that he was going to enjoy talking about, so she had to do it carefully. That way, he wouldn't explode on her when it came to them speaking about this. "Uhm..." Just taking another breath, Gabby sighed.