FLASHBACK: Jay & Alex's Romantic Night, Part Two

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in another chapter, but I had to go have supper; and I am hoping to get a couple more out tonight. Now, I want to let you know that this is going to be another dream chapter; a continuation of the last one. Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thursday, May 30th, 2019 – Halstead Primary Suite
She decided to make her way up to bed a bit earlier than her husband, the pregnant Ms. Halstead wanting to stand in the way that would quite easily seduce her husband from the moment he walked into their room; and that was exactly what was happening as her loving husband walked into their bedroom this evening, while just wearing his jeans. And let's just say that Alex loved the sight. As much as she would've really loved to take off her husband's shirt for him, she was plenty okay with what she was getting from Jay right now; and that was him walking into their room shirtless. And Jay felt the same way, as he was happy to see what Alex was wearing for him right now. And just what might that be? Well, she was just wearing her little underwear, and one of his dress shirts while it was (partially) undone. And boy was that a real turn on for the husband. The sight of his wife standing at the end of their bed like that definitely was something that he enjoyed. He loved it so much.

And he was definitely going to be taking his wife in his arms tonight, that was for certain; because either he was going to have to initiate it, or his wife would herself. Regardless of who initiates the intimacy tonight, Alex was getting her husband in bed; after all, she is extremely hormonal right now. "Well, what do we have here?" Jay said, as he walked into the bedroom and threw his shirt towards the laundry hamper. Seeing that it went in, Jay smirked as he went ahead and spoke to his beautiful wife. "Well, looks like daddy has good aim tonight; and that's not always the case. So, I must be lucky; does that mean that I'm getting lucky in bed?" Alex smiled as she watched Jay walk up to her, wanting to put her hands on his chest before he says anything; which was something that Jay knew, as he soon made his way over to her. Placing his hands on Alex's hips, Jay smirked as he stepped close to his beautiful wife while leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly this evening. "So sexy."

Alex smiled as she heard Jay call her sexy, as she loves being called sexy; especially when she's pregnant with their twins. The twins that Jay is positive is twin girls. Turning his head as he heard Max walk into their room, Jay smiled. "Max, bed." Looking up at his master, Max agreed with him before walking away to go lay down in his bed; after all, the service dog is not blind. He could clearly tell that his human wants to take things slow with his wife right now. Just moving his hand to Alex's neck, Jay smiled as he leaned in and proceeded to take things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything. "Thank you for walking in shirtless." Jay smirked as he heard Alex thank him for walking in shirtless, which was something that he's always happy to do. "I do it for you baby, and so that I can show off just how good I look shirtless." Alex smirked when she heard Jay say that, as he definitely did look good shirtless; which was something he knew when she ran her hands down his abs.

Feeling Alex's hands on his abs, Jay smirked as he put his hands on her arms once again while leaning in and proceeding to kiss her softly. At the same time, Jay took things nice and slow with his gorgeous wife; which was something that Alex wanted more than anything. "I swear, you are such a turn on; and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now. I really want this so bad." Alex agreed with her loving husband as he told her that, smiling as she ran her hands up his toned chest. "Believe me when I say this Jay, but I feel the same way. I just want you to take me in your arms, and I want you to just hold me close to you for a while. I don't know why but..." Jay then put his hand on Alex's neck, before stroking her cheek and finishing her sentence. "You've been missing me." Alex sighed as she heard Jay tell her that, hating that she feels that way; especially since they're together a lot. "Do you want to just lay down in bed for a bit? We can talk about that." Alex agreed with Jay.