A Deep Dive into Matt's PTSD - Part One: Pre-Medication

Hi Readers: What did you think of today's first chapter? And what are you thinking of the topic of conversation that Matt and Gabby are going to be having today. I truly believe that this is a conversation that the duo have been meaning to have for a while, and I am so glad that they are finally having this conversation; and I hope that you guys are too. Now, if you guys have any ideas for what they can talk about during this conversation; then I would love to have that, as it may definitely lead me to including some other storylines that you guys can let me explore. And I truly mean it when I say that I want to hear your questions, and I want to know where there are some holes in my storyline so that I can fix them. Thanks again, and I can't wait to hear if there are questions you have. But for now, I'm going to give you guys what you guys want right now; and that's Chapter Twenty-Six. Here we go with some more romance. Well, not just romance; but also the important conversation that the couple need to have, about Matt's PTSD and how it works right now.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Let's just say that Gabby was truly in paradise right now. She was laying down in her loving husband's arms, running her hand up and down his chest as they cuddled up to each other. And Gabby was not the only one felt like this was paradise, because Matt was in paradise too; he had his beautiful wife in his arms, with his arms wrapped around her as she wore some really nice lingerie for him. Running her hand up Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she put her hand on his heart and then kissed him softly. Just taking things nice and slow with his wife, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is just something that is so special. This time that the couple are spending with each other is exactly what they need. And they most definitely need to talk about stuff that they need to just do this slowly. And that's exactly what Gabby was going to tell her husband, that he doesn't need to rush when it comes to them talking about this. He can take his time, and she'll be here to listen the entire time. That's what a wife does for her the man she loves, every day.

Running her hand down Matt's chest, Gabby smiled as she leaned in and then proceeded to kiss him again; and that was just what he wanted right now, he wanted to have his wife give him a nice kiss. He wanted to share a bunch of kisses with the woman he loves today, and he believes that Gabby already knows that. But right now, this is not all they need to do; rather, they need to have this conversation that they plan on having. A conversation that will allow them to have a deep dive into his PTSD, which will also allow Gabby to effectively help her husband in dealing with everything that goes on in his head on a daily basis. And that's why they need to talk to each other right now, and they need to talk about his PTSD right now; but there was just a problem that seemed to be hanging over the both of them, and that was the uncertainty as to who should start the conversation. And that's when Gabby decided to start the conversation due to the fact that she was starting to get a bit tired when it comes to them just resting here in silence right now.

"Okay, so I am going to just do this so that we can start this conversation; and I am going to speak first, even though we both know that I should not be the one who speaks first in this conversation." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, smiling as he knew that was the truth. "I know, but I was just so happy holding you like this; especially since you're really sexy when you wear this lingerie for me." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt tell her that, before putting her hand on his toned chest. After which, she went ahead and ran her hand down his chest. Just leaning in as he put his hand on hers, Matt smiled as he leaned in and then proceeded to kiss Gabby softly; the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her, because she knows that; however, she also knew that this was another way for him to stall. "Okay, let's just make sure that you don't stall now. So, stop stalling and start talking Mr. Casey." Matt laughed and agreed with Gabby.