Family Time, Bedtime - Part One

Well, if that wasn't a big turn of events. What are you guys thinking of the way I'm taking this story? I hope that you guys are enjoying this and are ready for some more chapters similar to those. But now, I wanted to let you know that I have decided to skip past supper since there's not much that will happen during it; and that was due to the fact that it's just going to be Matt and Gabby. But instead of covering supper, I am going to show off something a bit more adorable. How you guys like what's happening this chapter.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The supper that Matt and Gabby enjoyed this evening was incredible, and they were really happy that they got to spend some time with their extended family; in fact, they were even blessed with Christie and Violet's presence for supper tonight. And that was fun, because they had a bunch of laughs as a family; but those laughs (unfortunately) didn't get to spend some time with their best friends, but they understood. They understood that they wanted to be alone, as Kelly and Stella needed to talk; and they also needed to take some time with their boys. So, they decided to do the same thing. They decided to take some time with their own sons (Matteo and Noah), and just spend a bit of time cuddling up to them; and at the same time, they're also going to watch a bit of TV together now that their boys are ready for bed. Well, they were dressed for bed at least; they still had to do one last thing before they were all ready for bed, and that was that they had to feed them some bottles. And they both knew that they were going to enjoy doing that, as it meant that it would give them some time to cuddle as a family, something that Gabby always enjoys doing with their little boys.

But that time hasn't started yet, as they were still missing a big part of their family; and that would be Matt, who still had to join them. But now, that was something that Matt was now ready to do, as he was now walking out of the closet in his (tight) boxers. And that was due to the fact that he had to strip down, after their boys decided that it would be more fun to splash daddy with the bath water (rather than keep it in the bath so that he can wash them with it). Looking at his wonderful family as he walked out of the closet, Matt couldn't help but smile as he really is lucky to have these wonderful people in his life; yet, that didn't mean that Matt wasn't going to take the chance to make a joke. "I swear, I think that you spoke the boys ahead of me giving them a bath; and you told them to splash me, that way you could have me in my boxers as soon as possible." Turning her head, Gabby smirked at the man she loves. After all, she does like the sight of her husband clad in noting but his (tight) boxers; and she'll always love that sight, because her man is very sexy. "You won't hear me complaining though, because I most certainly love the sight of my sexy husband just wearing his boxers."

Matt laughed a bit as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case; after all, she does always stare at him whenever he's cladded in nothing but his boxers. Making his way over to his side of the bed (where Matteo is currently waiting for him), Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves. "I can only assume that you want me to feed my namesake?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he asked her whether she wants him to feed his namesake, especially since they are very adorable when they cuddle up to each other in bed. "Yes, I do; and that's due to the fact that I love it when you and Matteo cuddle up to each other in bed, because you are very adorable together." Matt smirked as Gabby said that. "I don't think that's the only thing that you like though." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that, unaware of what he meant. "What do you mean by that?" Moving to put his hands next to Matteo on the bed, Matt smiled as he leaned over him and just smiled. "Isn't mommy funny Matteo? Playing dumb when it comes to the obvious thing that she loves to look at each and every day, whenever I walk around our room." Gabby just looked at her husband.

"Careful Matthew, because we both know that I can always put something on top of my lingerie; the lingerie that you like to see me wear, when we cuddle up to each other in bed." Looking up at Gabby as she said that, Matt smirked. "I think we both know that you won't do that, because you love seeing me in my boxers; and you know that I can easily put shorts on if you put someone on top of that sexy lingerie of yours." That's when Gabby realized what Matt was talking about. "Oh, that's what you were talking about?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before setting his phone down on his side table and deciding to make his way back over to his dresser; after all, there was something that he still needed to do before he climbed into bed. Grabbing his deodorant so that he can put it on this evening, Matt smiled as he opened it before turning around to look at Gabby. "Sorry, I know you want me in bed; but I need to do this first so that I smell good for you." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, really happy that they just did that. "Oh, I love the fact that you just put your deodorant on. Thanks baby." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, smiling at his girl.