Hawaii is Our Forever Home, Part One

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the daydream that I just wrote for you guys? Are you guys okay with how I do dreams, and even daydreams? Let me know what you think about them, and whether you like them in the comments. But now, it's time for me to get back to it. Here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Thirty-Four, which will bring us back to readily. So, here we go.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He just finished spending the past ten minutes having a nice daydream about the answer (which he has yet to give) to Gabby's question, which was still hanging over the both of them; the question that they really do need to talk about, as it's a decision that's going to really determine the future of their family. And that's because it will determine where they raise their family, as their home is also the place where they will raise their children; so, that was really the decision that they had to make. At the end of the day, Matt's home is with Gabby and the kids; but the real answer that he needs to give her, is where he wants to raise the kids. And so far, they have really started to raise their kids here in Hawaii; and this life that they have here is really nice, and he's glad that this is where they started their life as parents. They've made so many nice memories here, and he would love to make more here; and in fact, there's really nowhere he'd rather make memories with Gabby and the boys other than where they live. Where they feel at home.

And that would be here in Hawaii, which is something that he needs to tell Gabby; especially since they are currently laying down together in silence, which was comfortable. Especially since it gave him a chance to run his hand up and down her back, and it also allowed Matt to hold both of his girls in his arms; and this is also something that he wants to do in the future (again), hold his beautiful wife and their daughter in his arms. They haven't talked about it yet, but Matt does want to go for another daughter in the future. But for now, he's happy with Matteo, Noah, and (soon) Bella. And that was the life that he was going to concentrate on right now, rather than think about the long-term future; a future that he wants to take place here, in Hawaii. And now, he's ready to tell Gabby that; well, just as soon as they get comfortable (again) because Gabby was currently in the midst of walking out of the washroom. "Sorry I had to leave the conversation in the middle of it." Shaking his head as he sat up a bit, Matt shook his head. "Hey, it's okay."

Gabby just looked at her husband as he said that, not truly believing him; however, he meant it. After all, Gabby is pregnant with their child; and she does need to go to the washroom. "Baby, you're pregnant; and that means you had to go to the washroom." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Yes. By the way, being in there reminded me of something that I want to do later." Matt laughed a bit as he heard Gabby say that. "You want to take a walk at some point, so I can let Andy out to go to the washroom?" Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before proceeding to make her way back over to their bed; but first, she walked up to Andy so that she could rub his head. After all, he did just recognize his name. "Yeah big ears, we're talking about you." Andy then barked as he looked up at Gabby, who just smiled at her husband's dog; the dog that really helps him with his PTSD. Turning his head, Matt smiled as he looked at the woman he loves. "Just curious, it was just going to the washroom right? No sickness?" Gabby agreed with Matt.

"I have to say this, just being pregnant with one baby has really made a difference; and that's due to the fact that I haven't had as much morning sickness." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before smiling at her. "Well, I'm kind of glad that you went to the washroom." Gabby agreed with Matt as she said that, before walking towards their bed; that way, she could get back in bed with the man she loves. Climbing in with him, Gabby smiled due to the fact that Matt truly is the man of her dreams; and he looks so damn sexy when he's in bed like he is right now, especially when he's just wearing his tight boxers. And that's why she wants to lay down close to him, because she knows that it turns him on; and that's exactly what she wants to do for the man she loves. She wants to turn him on, and she wants to make him feel very loved (which she can do very easily); and that's because Matt already loves her, and she just needs to give him a couple kisses to make him feel loved. Slipping her legs in between Matt's this afternoon, Gabby smirked at him.

After which, she put her hand on his chest and cuddled up to him; at the same time, Matt grabbed the covers before tugging them up on top of the both of them. After which, he put his hand on her back before rubbing it. After which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss the woman he loves softly. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "I love you too, and I am so glad that this is what we're in the midst of doing right now." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. But right now, that's not what they need to concentrate on. Rather, they need to finish this conversation that they already started with each other; the conversation about where their home is. "I do too, I love kissing you too; but right now, we need to do something." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware of what they need to talk about; at the same time, Gabby wrapped his arm around her back. Doing the same, Matt smiled as he wrapped his arm around Gabby's back and stroked her back with his thumb; after which, he kissed her.

"Okay, enough with the kisses; we need to talk." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that they need to talk; because that's just the truth. "I know, we really need to finish this conversation." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "You want to start with the daydream that you just had?" Matt smiled as Gabby asked him that question, as he most definitely does; and that's because it involves their daughter, Bella Marie Casey. "I can already tell that your daydream included Bella." Matt was a bit surprised as Gabby said that. "How can you tell that my daydream included Bella?" Gabby smiled. "Because you have this type of smile on your face, maybe more like a grin that always appears whenever you daydream about Bella." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, smiling due to the fact that he most definitely was daydreaming about Bella. "Yeah, I was having a daydream about her; and what it'd be like in the future when I'm working, and how we come back and forth." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling at him.

"Do you want to share some of the details?" Matt agreed. "Well, you were up here in bed with Bella; and I was working in the office downstairs, and there was this thing called COVID around?" Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, well aware that he was having dreams about that. "Yeah, I know what you mean. We've both been having dreams about that. Do you think it's something that we need to be worried about?" Matt shrugged. "I'm not sure." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before smiling at him. "Listen, I don't think it's something that we need to worry about; and since I'm the one that's pregnant, I think that we need to just take it easy and relax." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, glad that was the case. "Well, I am so glad that we're going to talk about this. But now, how about we get back to the conversation that we're having?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, before putting his hand on her stomach; after which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss his beautiful wife softly. Taking things slow with Gabby, he smiled.

"God, I love you so much; and I am ready to get back to this conversation that we're having with each other right now." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as that was exactly what they need to do right now; they need to talk to each other about the topic at hand, not the hypotheticals. "Okay, back to what we're saying. We're talking about our forever home, and where that is; and just what that means." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Now, my daydream included me and you cuddling in bed with Bella." Gabby agreed with Matt. "And the boys?" Matt shook his head as Gabby as him whether the boys were in bed with them and Bella, as they weren't. "No, they weren't in bed with us. They were being taken care of by family, while we were spending quality time with Bella." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, really liking that idea. "I have to say, that I really like that idea." Matt nodded, before leaning in and proceeding to kiss the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling at her.

After which, he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her again. "And I love that we're here again. Things are so beautiful here, and I am just so glad that we decided to call Honolulu home." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "So, it's decided that we're going to call Honolulu home?" Matt then thought about what he just said. "Oh, I mean after we talk about it of course. Sorry, I didn't mean to say that." Gabby laughed a bit as she heard Matt say that, well aware that was the case. "Hey, take a breath and just relax baby. Everything's okay, and you know that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, just smiling due to the fact that this is everything that he wants right now; well, maybe other than the two of them making love to each other, or just taking a bath together. But first, he needs to get them some supper ready. "God, I want to make love to you so bad. But I do not want to go too far yet." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Let me guess, you want to have supper first?" Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that.