A Halstead Family Get Together, Part One

Hi Readers: Sorry for starting so late, I got a bit distracted to say the least. But now, I'm back and ready to write for you. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, and ready for some more chapters. Here we go with Chapter Fifteen.

Note: This story will be written over many parts, some of the not written consecutively. However, the parts may be quite long; so I am going to be breaking them up into smaller chapters for her on Wattpad - I am also writing this story on Fanfiction.net (which means that my chapters are much longer than you would normally expect here on Wattpad. Just this part is 4,000 words; and that is just the first part. Hope you enjoy it.

Natalie Relationship Information: I wanted to just give you a bit of information, as I haven't exactly addressed this (other than the fact that I said that Natalie doesn't have Owen yet); but I have decided that she was still married at Jeff before he died.

Chapter Terminology Note: The "C-Suite" are corporate executives in the leadership team of a company. Examples of members of the C-Suite are the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Chief Operating Officer (COO), and the Chief Medical Officer (CMO).
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She was hoping to invite all of the couples that they're friends with to see their new beachfront home, the home that she and her loving husband plan on staying in as much as possible; especially since it was where the wife had hopes to raise their daughters when they're born this November. And to say that her husband was thrilled over the fact that they would be having daughters was an understatement, especially when they are thinking that they may be born a month prior to them celebrating their first Christmas as husband and wife. And let's just say that her father was quite excited that her husband already agreed to him coming down for Christmas this year (not that he really had a choice in the matter). As much as Jay loves her, the same can't be said for her father; Jay and Hank still have their issues, but they're working past them. And right now, that was definitely something that her husband was really trying hard to do; especially since she's pregnant with their girls.

And while the couple were hoping that they would have sons, she was more than okay with them having daughters; as it would mean that she would be in charge of designing that line for ELLA apparel, which she has been doing more of late. While the original plan was for her to work on the 'Casey Police' project, she's found herself working more and more with Gabby and Stella on ELLA; and that was mostly due to the fact that it was a lot less stressful, which was something she knew was the case. Especially for her husband, who came home some days quite stressed; and there were times that he didn't want to tell her, as he thought that it would negatively affect the baby. But luckily for her, it seems like her sister-in-law was helping her out. "Jay, you need to talk to your wife regardless of the fact that it may cause her stress. If you don't talk to her, it may just cause you more stress." And while her husband was quite smart at some times, this was not one of those times (unfortunately).

" And while her husband was quite smart at some times, this was not one of those times (unfortunately)