Romantic Getaway, Day 2 - Part 8: Revisiting RV Conversations

Hi Readers: Wow, now that was a long chapter. I know that I haven't written some long chapters in a while, but I hope that you guys enjoyed it. But now, I am not going to waste time like last time. Here we go with another chapter, hope you guys like it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The dream that Gabby recalled to him was incredible, and Matt definitely wants it to become reality; how he wants the way that Gabby described his first father day to come true, and just have it happen the exact what that she said it did in her dreams. And luckily for him, they are going to have the ability to do just that next weekend; and that was due to the fact that next weekend was his first Father's Day, a day that started on the Saturday. Running his hand up and down Gabby's back shortly after she just told him, Matt smiled as he turned his head and then kissed her beautiful forehead softly; after all, that was the best way for him to show his wife that he both loved her, and that he was liking what she was describing when it comes to his first Father's Day weekend. Now, what does Gabby think about that? Does she think that the dream will become reality? Well, that's probably something that the couple should definitely talk about; and they're going to talk about it right now, after he leaves another kiss on her forehead. Looking up at Matt as he kissed her forehead, Gabby couldn't help but smile as she truly loved the way that her husband was showing her his love.

There truly were times that Gabby just felt so lucky when it comes to who her husband is, this wonderful man that she was currently holding her in his arms; and peppering her forehead with a bunch of kisses, which he most definitely plans on doing for as long as he wants her to do so. That's when Gabby decided to whisper to Matt, while bending down so that she can kiss his chest softly. "Well, now if that isn't a nice way to tell me that you're happy; but if you want to do it other ways, then I am most definitely up for it if you are." Looking up at Matt when he said that, Gabby smiled as she felt him wrap his arm around her lower back; after which, he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that this is everything that the couple have ever wanted right now; this life that they have is just perfect, and they couldn't be happier. That's when Matt felt Gabby run her hand up his chest while also getting up so that she can sit in between his legs some more. Looking at his wife as she did that, Matt was a bit confused. "Are you not comfortable next to me in bed baby?" Gabby shook her head, smiling.

"I was comfortable, but there's just something about laying down in your arms while I'm in between your legs that's even better." Matt agreed with his wife when she said that before running his hand up and down her arm, which is something that Gabby enjoyed a lot; just the way her husband was touching her was incredible, and there really isn't anything better than the feeling of the man she loves holding her in this arms the way he's currently holding her. She then looked up into his eyes and just smiled when it came to how happy she was with her man right now. Looking at Gabby, Matt smirked as he proceeded to press his lips against her forehead; and that just made her even happier. "Is it wrong for me to be happy when we're alone without the boys? I mean, I love them so much but..." Matt then proceeded to press his lips against Gabby's forehead again, while shaking his head. "Hey, look up at me and listen to me gorgeous." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her to do that, before smiling into her dreamy husband's eyes; which she absolutely loves looking into on a daily basis. Wrapping his arm around Gabby's back, Matt smirked as he bent down and kissed her again.

After all, that was everything that his wife wanted. "I promise you right now, that there is nothing wrong with you wanting to have me alone; especially when I feel the same way. I have really been missing you, and I am more than happy over the fact that we decided to get away with each other; and just have some fun together on this new yacht that we have, wherever that is. If it's here in bed, or in the pool; as long as we're together, then I'm happy." Gabby agreed with her loving husband as he told her that, before cuddling up to his chest again. After which, Matt wrapped his arm around Gabby's lower back; at the same time, Gabby wrapped her arms around his muscular torso. Putting his hand on her arm afterwards, Matt smiled due to the fact that this really is everything that he wants to be doing right now. He wants to be holding his wife in his arms, and he wants to just take it easy with her. "How are you feeling right now? Do you miss the boys?" Gabby shook her head. "Not at all, not when I have my main boy with me." Matt looked down at Gabby when he heard her call him a 'boy', something that he most definitely takes offence with; as he is a man, who pleases her a lot.