Sharing the News, Part One

Hi Readers: I want to once again apologize for all of the changes that I've recently done to the story. As you know, I didn't like where this story was going as of Chapter Sixty-Five; but now, I'm liking the direction of this story much better. And that's because of the new change that I just made. The change that included a big piece of news that the couple just received, on Gabby's birthday of all days. But as you know, I've yet to give you the reaction of our favorite couple to the news; so, that's what I'm going to do right now. Enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Pregnant"

That word was still on the father's head as he made his way out of the primary suite this morning, the father having just heard his sons cry out for him and Gabby after they woke up (again) this morning. But why exactly aren't they in their room at the moment? Well, that was due to the fact that Matt was hoping to let Gabby sleep in today; and that meant that he needed to keep them in their nursery. But now that they were all awake, Matt was going to be bringing the boys into the bedroom this morning so that they could feed them this morning. However, there was no way that Matt could predict that someone would already be in the nursery; after all, he's currently in the midst of walking around his wing of the home, clad in northing but his boxers. Walking up to the door of the boys' nursery, Matt smiled as he walked in so that he could get his boys; that was, until he saw Camila in there. "Oh Noah, it's okay. Abuela Camila is right here." That's when Matt got nervous, as he was clad in nothing but his boxers. "Good morning Camila."

Turning around to look at her son-in-law as she heard him walk into the nursery, Camila laughed a bit when she noticed that Matt was walking in wearing nothing but his boxers right now. "Let me guess, I assume that you thought that you'd be coming in here alone?" Matt sighed as he heard Camila ask him that, as that was exactly what he was thinking. He thought that he'd be alone in here, with it just being him and the boys. "Yeah, that was my plan. I didn't expect anybody to be in here this morning." Camila agreed with her son-in-law when he told her that, well aware that was the case. "And that's fine Matt." Matt agreed with his mother-in-law as she said that, before smiling as he proceeded to walk over to Noah. "Hey buddy, how are you feeling this morning?" He then went ahead and kissed his cheek, before smiling at his baby boy. "So, did the boys wake Gabby up this morning? Or did you make sure that she stayed asleep this morning?" Matt shook his head when he heard Camila ask him whether Gabby was still asleep. "No, she's awake right now."

Camila agreed with him when he said that, before watching as Matt picked Matteo up in his arms. "Oh, good morning big brother Matteo to be." Matt then realized what he just said, and god scared. He then took a breath and bit his lip, really hoping that Camila didn't hear what he just said. However, Camila most definitely did hear what Matt just said about Matteo being a future big brother. Looking at her son-in-law after hearing what he just said, Camila was shocked. "Sorry, I think my ears may have just deceived me. But did I just hear you say that Matteo is now a big brother-to-be?" Taking a breath as he heard Camila say that, Matt carried Matteo over to his changing table. "Yeah, uhm..." Camila was shocked as she heard Matt say that. "Oh, we are most definitely going to be talking about this when I bring the boys into your room so that I can get Gabby's breakfast order." Matt looked at his mother-in-law when she said that, before smiling. "You're going to make us breakfast this morning?" Camila agreed with her son-in-law, before smiling at him.

"I want you and Gabby to spend some time with the boys, on her first birthday as a mother. Also, I want you to spend the entire day with your wife; I do not want to hear you..." Matt just looked at Camila when she said that, shocked that he would even think that he would work today; especially when he just found out that they're having another baby. "Camila, are you hearing yourself?" Camila just looked at Matt when he said that. "Camila. Me and Gabby just learned that we're having another baby, and it's her birthday. Do you really think that I'm going to work, when this is the first time that I've ever been with Gabby from the start of a pregnancy?" Camila just looked at Matt when he said that, not understanding what he was saying. "What do you mean?" Matt sighed as he heard Camila ask him that. "First pregnancy, I was undercover with the CPD; the boys' pregnancy, Gabby was in Puerto Rico." Camila then realized that. "Right, that makes sense now." Matt smiled as he heard Camila say that, really happy that he's here with Gabby right now.