Romantic Getaway - Day One, Part Three

Now, if that didn't come out of nowhere. I hope that you guys are liking where I decided to wake this story; and that you will let me know what you guys are thinking, as I truly love fan feedback. Whether you like the story or not, I'm here for it. Hope you guys are enjoying it though. Now, let's not make you wait any longer; time for some more romance.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

She let him wake up in the worst way possible, naked, and alone in their bed. If there was one way that Matt hated waking up the most, it was naked and alone in bed after making love to his girl. But now, Matt was looking for his girl. He just wants to find her, so that he can get her back in his arms; and hopefully, he can get her naked again (as he was really enjoying the time that they just had with each other). But what the husband could never expect to see was the tight of his gorgeous wife in the pool wearing a very little bikini. A bikini that Matt would very much like to take off when he has a change. But unfortunately, Matt didn't wear his swim trunks right now. Rather, he was clad in nothing but his boxers; something that he decided that he was going to do as he walked around his yacht. This is his yacht, and he's not going to be restricted in what he can wear. Well, he at least brought a towel just in case; a towel that will definitely come in handy now. But just how will it come in handy?

Well, if Gabby thinks that it's okay to take a swim in something that looks very much like lingerie; then Gabby has to think that it's okay for him to take a swim in his boxers too, which is exactly what he's going to do. Rather than make his way all the way back to their room to put on some swim trunks, Matt decided that he was just going to join his girl in the pool. And who knows, maybe he can get her naked in the pool. Just smirking at his beautiful wife as he made his way out to the pool, Matt smirked due to the fact that his girl really does look really sexy, but not as sexy as she's going to look when he takes off that bra and holds her against his chest. Quietly setting his towel down with hers, Matt smirked as he went to make his way over to the pool; the pool where he was going to be joining his wife for a nice pre-supper swim, clad in his boxers. And yes, Matt already told the chef to start making supper. And just what might he be making for supper tonight? Well, Gabby will definitely like it.

And how does Matt know that? Well, it's something that she always orders when they go to restaurants now a days. He asked his private chef to make them some Chicken Carbonara and serve it with red wine. But they weren't going to be eating in the dinning room today, they were going to be eating a bit later than normal; in fact, they're going to be having sunset at supper so that they can really enjoy some time together. And since Matt already made love to his wife, he doesn't need her later; they can just hold each other close, and just relax with each other anywhere on the yacht. And right now, he was going to be taking it easy with his beautiful wife in the pool; he was going to wrap his arms around her and admire that sexy bikini that she was wearing for him right now. And he really means sexy. The way that it just looks on her body is perfect, and Gabby really has been working to get her body back; which is definitely not something that she really had to worry about for him.

But she instead did it for herself, as she wanted to get back in shape; and she wanted to just take it easy with him, which is all they plan on doing for a couple days. After all, this was why they were on this romantic getaway; so that they could concentrate on each other, and just take it easy with each other. That was all Matt wanted to do right now, just concentrate on the woman he  loves more than anything in the entire world. Walking up to the stairs of their pool so that he can join Gabby, Matt smirked as he quietly stepped into the water with her and then proceeded to start swimming over to his beautiful wife; the wife whom he definitely wants to kiss here in the water. But what the husband didn't know, was the Gabby was currently deep in thought; she was deep in thought about something that she never thought that she'd ever think about, her not carrying her and Matt's next child. It was a dream that she just had, and that worried her. Why was she thinking that way? They're going to have kids.