Romantic Getaway: Day One, Part One

Hi Readers: What are you guys thinking of this nice surprise that Matt is planning for Gabby? Well, it's time for this nice weekend of romance to start. I hope that you guys enjoy this storyline that I'm starting, and where this journey will take us.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Master Suite, Casey Yacht – He just finished putting the final touches on their romantic weekend in their bedroom. A bunch of roses on their bed, including some on her side table. And let's just say that this was just the start of their weekend. Another part of the weekend? Well, that would be the chef that Matt hired to make them some really nice meals. Some of them in bed, some of them on the yacht deck under the sunset (including tonight); a bunch of wine and champagne to celebrate their new life together, including their sons. And just everything that's happened recently. Matt really owes this to his beautiful wife, and they both know it; and the truth was, nothing was too much for his wife. She's the love of his life, and his twin boys' sexy mom. God, she is so sexy; and let's just say that the husband and father has been waiting for the day where she would be cleared to have intimate time with each other. And now that the was cleared, he was more than ready to just take things slow with her. And that was something that both he, along with his best friend, knew was going to be the case; especially with this set up.

"Oh, I can see that CEO hopes to get lucky with his wife pretty soon." Turning around to look at his best friend, Matt shook his head as he was shocked that he even just said that. "Careful, before I make you interim CEO and make you do both of our jobs." Kelly smirked when he heard that, before rubbing his hands. "Oh, now that sounds nice. Me in charge of a quarter of a billion dollars." Matt shook his head when he heard Kelly say that, as that was not going to happen. "Last time I checked, the money is still mine. I'm the one that controls the money, and you better stop before I start making you pay rent for your condo." Kelly laughed when he heard Matt say that. "Actually, that's something that I wanted to talk to you about. Me and Stella found this nice place away from the office that we hope that we can use as our new home. So, I'm not sure how we can swing it; but I was thinking to maybe offer my place as a rental for a while, or I can start getting my salary again. I'm not sure." Matt agreed with his best friend when he said that, smiling at her. "Well, I am sure that we can work something out. But I'm not talking now."

Kelly was confused when he heard Matt say that. "Why not?" Matt then turned to look at his bed, showing the roses. "Last time I checked, I'm here to spend some romantic time with my wife." Kelly agreed with Matt when he said that, smiling at him. "Not just romantic time, but sexy time." Matt shook his head when he heard Kelly say that, before walking over to him. Hugging him, he smiled as he knew that his best friend was really happy right now; and that was all that the COO wanted, he wanted his best friend (and boss) to be happy right now. He knows that this is the life that he and Gabby have always wanted, and they have it now. "I am so glad that you guys finally have the life that you guys have always wanted, because you guys deserve it." Agreeing with his best friend as he said that, Matt smirked due to the fact that he felt the same way. "And I think that Gabby is going to feel the same way when she sees just how much work I put into this." Kelly agreed with his best friend, before smiling. "I swear, how did we both get so lucky when it came to finding the women we have in our lives?" Matt smirked, agreeing with him.

"So, what are the odds that we have another baby Casey on the way after this?" Matt laughed. "Not a chance. I know my wife, and she's not ready for another kid. We just want to take it easy and relax." Kelly agreed with his best friend when he said that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I'm sure that's the case." That was when Kelly got a test message. Going to grab his phone, he smiled when he saw that it was from Stella. "They're just pulling up." Matt agreed with Kelly when he said that, smiling as he went to rub his back. "Good, that means that you need to get out of there; that way, we can have this nice boat alone." Walking away so that he can go get Gabby, Matt smirked as he was definitely ready to have some time alone with the woman he loves more than anything; and that's everything that the couple both want. Gabby wants to be with Matt, and Matt wants to be with Gabby. But more specifically, he wants to have her in bed; after all, that was everything that they both wanted. And he was sure that they were on their way to bed as soon as they were alone, and their friends were gone so that they can be alone.