Pre-Business Meeting Shower

Hi Readers: What did you guys think of the chapters that I have already written for you today? Well, I hope that you guys liked them; and ready for a few more chapters today, some that are related to business. And let's just say that it's going to be something we need, as this is a business story after all. Now, let's get to it. Here we go with Chapter One Hundred and Seventeen.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

October 2nd – The workout that he did this morning definitely was something that he husband enjoyed, as it was exactly what he needed to do; he needed to workout both so that he could stay in shape (which Gabby loves), and because it helped his mental health. And that was the real reason that Matt worked out today, so that he could ensure that he was in the right head space ahead of his meeting today; the meeting that was actually quite important, as he wanted to get the best possible outcome for the company. But now, he was done working out and needed to continue with his business meeting preparations; first up, a nice morning shower. Then, he would go downstairs and make his beautiful wife (whom he thought was still sleeping) some breakfast in bed. But little did Matt know that he would be the one who got a surprise this morning, as Gabby was already awake; and she was already ready to join him in the shower for a bit. Not that they could really stay in here very long, as they have a meeting at 10:30 in the City of Industry, California.

And yes, that's an actual city in California. The City of Industry is a real city, and it was going to be easy to get to; as it's right off the freeway. More specifically, the Pomona freeway. Then again, it wasn't like he needed to truly bother with directions; his Tesla could do that for him, as he also drives for him. And yes, before you ask, he does have the assisted driving feature on his Tesla. It's a lot of fun, because he does like watching a robot drive for him; but that doesn't mean that Matt takes risks, and he does concentrate on the road whenever he needs to. But that's not the only thing that he needs to concentrate on right now, as he also needs to concentrate on his shower; after which, he'll go make Gabby some breakfast so that she can eat (and take her own shower). Meanwhile he'll get ready for his meeting and send some e-mails to his procurement team. But what's a procurement team, do you ask? Well, it's the team of people who are in charge of getting the products (and parts) that you need to make other products (that are designed by Casey).

And that team is actually led by an executive in the company, and her name is Patricia Adams; she is a Senior Executive Vice-President of the company and is also the Chief Procurement Officer. Other members of her team include Anita Davis (Casey Fire), Nicholas Valerie (Casey Police), and Isabella Adams (ELLA Apparel). And they are all well aware of the meeting that he is going to this morning, which is why they are going to be at the office when he gets there today; yes, Matt is going to the office today. And that's due to the fact that he has a meeting with his procurement team, after the meeting that he has with a supplier/manufacturer for their products. After which, he's going to head to the office for once; and that's something that he rarely does, as you already know. And there's a reason for that: it's because he likes to work from home, so that he can be with his family as much as possible; so much so, that he even allows his staff to work from home, as long as they don't need to work with their co-workers (which is done at the office).

And the truth is, it's not just for their benefit (or as a way to keep talented employees on staff); rather, it's also a way to save money. That's because it means that less energy needs to be used at the office, as there are less people in here with laptops; and it's also much easier when they work at home, because they have no schedule. As long as they get their work done, then he's a happy (business)man. But nothing that his employees will ever do that can make this man happier than he is right now, as only the woman he loves can make him happy as she does this and joins him in the shower. Feeling Gabby's hands on his back this morning, Matt smiled as she was happy that she decided to join him; in fact, so was Gabby as she stepped close to him and wrapped her arms around his toned chest. After which, she kissed his back as she held him close to her from being. "Morning." Smiling as he heard Gabby say good morning to him, Matt put his hands on hers and then started to rub them this morning. "Morning beautiful."