Birthday R&R: Cleaning Up

Hello Readers: And welcome to another day of chapters. Now, before we begin, I want to just give you guys some information. I know yesterday, I was planning on doing a swim. But I've decided to instead do something else with our birthday couple. Hope you enjoy.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So much for a swim with her loving husband and friends, and so much for keeping their home clean. That was the part of what just happened that Gabby hated the most, that she threw up all over the floor of her and Matt's home; right in front of all of their friends. She was so embarrassed, that she decided to run back to their room as she felt horrible over what she just did in front of everybody; heck, she barely wanted to look at her husband right now. And that was because (in her mind) she just ruined their floor. But that most certainly was the last way that Matt wanted her to feel right now, as she didn't ruin their home. And he was going to convey that message to her when he was in the washroom with her, which he could now do as he spoke to their friends and family; the friends and family who are going to take care of their children, while he takes care of his beautiful (pregnant) wife. And he was incredibly grateful that she was the only woman that he needs to concentrate on right now, as she's his girl; and she's the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world (and who just so happens to be the only person he has on his mind at the moment). And that's especially the case since she's pregnant with their third child, which is why he's going to be concentrating on her starting right now.

Walking into the washroom shortly after getting undressed and grabbing a fresh pair of boxers; Matt took a breath as he didn't know what he was going to see when he walks into the bathroom this morning, ahead of him and Gabby taking a shower together. And, of course, this is how they're going to be starting their day alone; a day where he can concentrate on the woman he loves, who is also in the midst of currently crying in the shower. And that's something that he doesn't want to hear right now, which is exactly why he needs to be with her right now. Walking up to the counter, Matt took a breath as he set his boxers down. After which, he walked over to the shower while taking off his towel; that way, he can get in the shower with his wife as quickly as possible (which will give him the ability to hold his wife in his arms, and comfort her the way he needs to right now). Opening the door shortly after hanging up his towel next to Gabby's towel, Matt took one last breath while looking at his girl. Hearing the door to the shower open, Gabby looked up at the man she loves. "What are you doing here?" Matt was a bit taken aback when he heard Gabby say that, before smiling at her. "I'm here to be with my wife, as we hold each other on her birthday; and as I hold her in my arms, while I try to make her feel better."

Gabby was a bit taken aback when she heard Matt say that, before seeing him put his hand out

Gabby was a bit taken aback when she heard Matt say that, before seeing him put his hand out. "And the..." Matt shook his head. "How about you get up, I can wash you, and then I will answer all the questions you have? You can hold me, and I can make you feel better. I promise Gabby, I already know some of the questions that you have; and I am going to be able to answer them really easily." Gabby agreed with her husband as he told her that, well aware that was the case. Grabbing his hand, Gabby finally got up before coming to get close to him at the door to their shower; after which, Matt wrapped his arms around her and just held her (and their future child close to his chest).Putting her hand on his neck as soon as she was in Matt's arms, Gabby cuddled up to him and just took a breath; at the same time, Matt ran his hand up and down her back. "Hey, I'm here now. It's okay." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, while taking a breath. "I'm sorry, I just..." Matt shook his head as he heard Gabby try and apologize for something, which she doesn't need to do; she has no reason to apologize to him, and never will have a need to apologize to him. "Hey, no."