Chapter One Hundred: Making Breakfast, Part Two

The two siblings both turned to look at their mother when she said that, well aware that they do need to relax when it comes to them fighting; but then again, Matt is always right in a certain way. And that way is because he's her boss. "Well, there is one thing that Christie needs to remember. And that's the fact that I'm her boss." Turning her head when she heard her brother say that, Christie laughed. "May I remind you that I may also invest in the company." Matt laughed when Christie said that, as he didn't need her investment anymore. "Yeah, because I need your investment." Christie groaned as she heard her brother say that. "Shut up, I still hate that." Matt smiled as he looked at his sister. "Yeah, remember that sis. Remember who's a billionaire, while you're just a millionaire." Christie groaned (again) when Matt say that. "Shut up Matt, I still can't believe how damn lucky you are. You're still married, you have two beautiful twin sons, and you won the lottery." Matt agreed with Christie when she said that, as he most definitely is a lucky man.

"Then again, I also feel like it's the universe correcting itself." Christie was confused as she heard her brother say that, looking at him. "What are you talking about?" Taking a breath as he grabbed the pancake mix, Matt went to look at the instructions before (finally) putting the mix in the bowl. After which, he grabbed a measuring cup while walking over to the sink. Turning on the tap, Matt proceeded to grab some water so that he can fill it up; after all, it's what he needs to do so that he can make the pancake mix. Making sure that he has enough water in the cup, Matt smiled as he then went to go pour it into the mixing bowl. Setting the measuring cup down, Matt carried the pancake mixing bowl over to the drawer of cooking tools; opening the drawer, he then went ahead and proceeded to grab a spoon. Holding the bowl close to him, Matt then proceeded to start mixing the pancake mix for breakfast his morning. "Still waiting for my answer about how the universe is correcting yourself." Matt sighed when Christie aske him that.

"The universe has already stolen Hallie, one of my kids, and my adopted son from me; along with my best friend, and my innocence since I was abused as a child." Christie sighed as she heard her brother say that, as that most definitely is the truth; and the truth was also that, it made sense. "Okay, that makes sense." Matt agreed with his sister as she said that, before smiling at her. "Yes, it does. Now, go for a run and come back soon; that way, you can be back when I want to go be alone with my wife. We're going to be spending the weekend in bed, as soon as I'm done breakfast." Christie agreed with Matt when he said that, before walking away so that she can go for a run; after which, Matt turned to look at his sons so that he can make sure that they're still eating. Looking at Matteo, Matt smiled as he was really starting to look at him; which then led him to carrying the mixing bowl back to the counter. Setting it down, Matt then smirked as he walked back over to Matteo; after which, he bent down and kissed his forehead softly.

"God, you are so adorable Matteo." Nancy smiled as she heard Matt say that. "He actually looks a lot like you when you were a baby." Turning to look at his mom, Matt smiled before going ahead with walking over to the coffee maker; that way, he can get Camila's cup of coffee. Carrying it over to her (after picking it up), Matt smiled. "Really? I don't think they look like me, as I think they look more like Gabby at times." Taking a sip of her coffee as she sat at the counter, Nancy smiled as she watched her son carry a cup over to Camila. "Here Camila." Camila smiled as she looked at Matt, loving that he brought her a cup of coffee. "Thanks Matthew." Matt agreed with Camila when she said that, after which he walked back over to the coffee maker; that way, he can make himself a cup of coffee. Grabbing a cup from the cupboards, Matt then went to set it down near the Keurig, before starting the coffee today. He then smiled as he turned to look at his family. "Oh, for Gabby's pancakes...I have been starting to put some berries in them."

Smiling as he heard Camila say that, Matt agreed with his mother-in-law. "Oh, I am putting some in too. Gabby said that was how she wants her pancakes every time that I make pancakes from now on." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that, before smiling as she went ahead and set her coffee back down on the island; after which, Matt went back to making him and Gabby some breakfast. "So, what do you think that you and Gabby are going to do today?" Smiling as Camila asked him, Matt continued to make the pancakes. "Well, I think that we're going to work on Gabby's clothing like together." Camila was a bit surprised when she heard Matt say that. "Really?" Matt agreed with her, smiling. "Yes, and I think that It'll be nice. Gabby has been so supportive of me building the big company, the one that owns ELLA; and I feel like it's time for me to do the same when it comes to her building ELLA." Camila smiled as she heard Matt say that, as she is really impressed by him. "I swear, I am not worth of having you as a son-in-law."

Matt laughed as he heard Camila say that, as that most definitely isn't the case. "Okay, now we both know that's a lie." That's when Matt heard Gabby come into the kitchen. "And if that isn't the truth."

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking over to her boys shortly after coming downstairs, Gabby smiled as she loves the sight of Matteo and Noah in their highchairs while they ate breakfast; but that didn't mean that she didn't want some more alone time with her loving husband today, which she most definitely is going to get thanks to both her mother (and mother-in-law. But first, she wanted to steal some kisses from her baby boys. Bending down, Gabby smiled as she left a kiss on Matteo's cheek. "Hi Matteo." Matteo smiled as he felt his mommy do that before watching as she walked away to do the same with Noah. "Hi Noah." Noah then did the same as Gabby kissed his cheek, before she got up so that she could walk away and give her other man a kiss; walking over to Matt, Gabby smiled as she got ready to give her big baby (and loving husband) a kiss. Walking right up to him, Gabby smiled as she went ahead and grabbed his hand. "Hi you." Smiling as he heard Gabby say that, Matt got close to her and then wrapped his arms around her this morning; which she loved.

Moving his hands to her butt shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as he bent down and kissed her softly. "Hi beautiful." That's when Matt heard his sister speak to him (again). "God, if I didn't love you; then I would say that this is really nauseating." Turning around to look at her sister-in-law, Gabby was not happy that she said nauseating. "Seriously? You bring up nausea? When I have nausea because I'm pregnant with your niece?" Christie got nervous as she heard Gabby say that, before shutting up; especially as she gave her a signature 'Gabby Casey death stare'. "Okay, no need to give me a death stare Gabby." That's when Matt started to laugh, which most definitely didn't impress his wife. "Matthew!" Matt got nervous as she heard Gabby say that. "We still taking the day alone? Or are we changing our plans?" Gabby laughed. "Oh, I still want you alone; don't worry about that." Gabby said, smirking as she tried to give Matt a hint of what she wanted to do. "And hopefully, our family can take the boys; or go to Christie's place for a couple hours today."

Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, really liking that idea; however, Christie was not really aware of what she meant. "Why, I already have everything here?" Looking at her sister-in-law, Gabby took a breath; but before she said anything, she decided to hug her family. "Sorry, I should've already given you all some hugs." Starting with her own mother, Gabby smiled as she hugged him. "It's okay. But how are you feeling? Any morning sickness?" Matt then realized that, hating that he didn't ask him wife that first. "Shit Gabby, I should've asked you that. Sorry about that." Turning to look at Matt when he said that, Gabby was not impressed; especially since he just used vulgar words in the presence of their sons. Shaking her head, Gabby sighed. "Careful with your language mister, because you'll be in big trouble if either of our sons' first words are vulgar." Matt gulped as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that was the case. "Oh, I am well aware of that fact." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that. "How about you concentrate on breakfast?"

Matt agreed with his wife when she said that, smiling at her. "And the boys?" Gabby smiled. "I'm going to sit in the living room right now." Matt sighed. "I was going to make you breakfast in bed." Gabby smiled when she heard Matt say that, definitely loving that idea. "Then who am I to stop you from doing that? Then I'm going to go head back to bed, if that's okay mom?" Camila agreed with her daughter when she asked her that, as she's okay with that. "Of course, go ahead Mija." Gabby smiled as she heard her mom say that, before turning to look at Matt. "I want you to come right to our room, no office." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, well aware that was the case. "I promise Gabby." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "Be in our room." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, before watching as she walked away; after which, she went ahead and proceeded to go back to making breakfast. "You guys okay with all of this?" Camila agreed with Matt, smiling at her son-in-law. "Of course we are Matt, I promise."

Matt agreed with Camila, his mom, as well as his sister; flashing them all a smile while he made breakfast for himself and Gabby. That way, he can go back to their room and spend some nice time with her today.