Beach Day, Part One

Hi Readers: I want to advise you guys to please re-read Chapter Fifty-Nine before you go ahead and read this Chapter, as I just updated it prior to posting this chapter. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you guys enjoy this new set of chapters at the Beach.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Her bump may not be that big, but that didn't mean that he didn't like the sight; the sight of his beautiful wife just wearing her nice, tight bikini as it hugged her baby bump perfectly. And that was something that Jay was going to tell her as he walked over to her at their beach chair as she set her towel down, getting ready to sit down so that she could put some sunscreen on. However, that was not going to happen on Jay's watch, because that was going to be his job; it was always going to be his job. Whenever he gets a chance to run his hands all over her beautiful body. Walking up to his beautiful wife this morning, Jay smirked as he stood behind her and put his hands on her hips. He then tugged her body back against his chest and smirked as he proceeded to whisper in her ear. "Hey you." Laughing as she heard her loving husband whisper in her ear, Alex smirked as she turned around and looked at her shirtless husband; and that was definitely something that the pregnant woman really enjoyed, the sight of her dreamy husband shirtless in front of her.

Moving her hands to Jay's chest, Alex smiled as she stepped close to Jay while wrapping her arms around his neck. Moving close to Alex, Jay moved his hands to her back and then leaned in to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with his beautiful wife, Jay smirked due to the fact that he was really happy. "Oh god, you are so damn sexy." Alex laughed as she heard Jay say that, before running her hands down his chest; after which, she wrapped her arms around his back and stroked it with her thumbs. At the same time, Jay kissed her forehead and smiled due to the fact that there is nothing more that he wants to do right now. He just wants to hold Alex close to him right now, which is just what she wants to have him do anyways. She wants to have Jay hold her close to his chest, and just keep her comfortable; and that was something that he most definitely did, simply by holding her in his arms. Feeling Alex move her hands to his arms, Jay smirked due to the fact that Alex is so damn sexy; and he just loves her more than anything.

That was when Jay heard Antonio speak to him. "I swear, I think that I'm going to throw up between you guys, along with my sister and her husband." Turning around to look at Antonio, Jay smiled as he wrapped his arm around Alex and just held her close to him. Wrapping her arm around him too, Alex smiled as she cuddled up to Jay and held him close. "Of course, you are because you haven't found a girlfriend yet; and that's not my fault. I found love, and I am madly in love with my wife; but I am most definitely not sorry that I am going to show my wife how much I love her, because that's definitely something that I plan on doing." Turning to look at Alex again, Jay smirked due to the fact that he wanted to make sure that Alex knows that he loves her more than anything. After which, he leaned in and went ahead with kissing her softly again. "I love you." Alex agreed with Jay when he said that, before smiling at her loving husband. "I love you too." She them smiled as she put her hand on his face as they cuddled up to each other this afternoon.

At the same time, Kelly spoke up to defend his friend. "Antonio, shut up. I think we both know that when you're in a relationship, you are also quite turned on and clingy with your girlfriend. May I remind you that I am friends with Matt, and he's told me how you were with Sylvie when you were with her." Jay smirked when he heard Kelly say that, well aware of what he was talking about. "God, you were such a kid when you were with her. And I mean that, you acted like a kid around her." Antonio snickered when he heard Jay say that, as that was definitely the case. "She made me feel like a kid again." Looking at her dad as she set up her chair, Eva Dawson just groaned due to the fact that this was the last thing that she wanted to hear coming out of her father's mouth right now. "Seriously? Do you really need to keep grossing me out? I am just shocked that you keep doing it." Antonio then turned to look at his daughter, before laughing. "Sorry Eva." Eva then looked at her father. "I am going to go into the water." Antonio agreed with her. "Stay in sight."