All Together Now, Part One

Hi Readers: Sorry for the delay in getting this chapter out, but I ended up getting a bit distracted in between writing last chapter and this chapter. But now, I'm ready to write a couple more for you; some chapters that are most definitely going to include a bunch of time where the couples are going to spend time as family and friends (sorry for the spoilers), at Matt and Gabby's home while celebrating her birthday. But, I'm sure that you guys want to find out more about what happens on her birthday. So, how about we get to it. Thanks again for reading. Here's Chapter Seventy-Two.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Walking out of Will and Natalie's home this morning shortly after talking to Natalie about what she needed to talk to her about, Gabby smiled as she watched as Jay welcomed his brother to the gathering that they're having with their friends this morning; the brothers having just shared a hug this morning, one that will most definitely be replicated when Natalie makes her way over to the group of people (as Jay is going to want to say hi to his sister-in-law as well). 

And that gave Gabby a chance to spend a quick moment with Matt, while a majority of the group was concentrating on saying good morning to the doctors; after all, he was currently in the midst of looking at her with a glimmer of worry in his eyes

And that gave Gabby a chance to spend a quick moment with Matt, while a majority of the group was concentrating on saying good morning to the doctors; after all, he was currently in the midst of looking at her with a glimmer of worry in his eyes. The thing that he was worried about? It was due to the fact that she both went to a doctor's home, and it took her a bit of time to come back to him. Well aware that was the case, Gabby smiled as she walked over to him (along with the rest of her friends); she then went ahead and wrapped her arms around him to calm him down right now.

"Hey." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that, wrapping his arm around her before kissing her forehead softly. "Hey." Looking up at the man she loves, Gabby smiled at him. "You're worried." Matt nodded as Gabby asked him that, before going to tug out a chair for her so that she can sit down; which she promptly did after Matt tugged the chair out for her, as she knew that it was one of the ways that she was going to be able to calm her husband down this morning. Bending down after Gabby sat down, Matt smiled as he looked at his beautiful wife (who just so happens to be pregnant with their third child); and that was the reason why Matt was worried right now. She was gone for too long for his liking. Then again, should he really be worried? She was with his friend, who just so happens to be a doctor. That's when Gabby decided to stop him from worrying. "Hey, I can see that you're worried right now; but you have nothing to worry about baby." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before sitting down next to her and moving closer.

" Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before sitting down next to her and moving closer