Chapter Forty

Hi Readers: I hope that you guys liked the last chapter. Now, I am not sure how many more chapters I am going to be able to write tonight; but I believe that I may be able to write two more chapters. Hope that you guys enjoy the chapters. Thanks again for reading. Now, before we begin; I want to let you know that I am always open to answering any questions that you guys have for me about the story. Whether that be in a message, or in the story itself (as you may not be the only one who has the question); then please just send me a message, and let me know what questions you have for me. But other than that, I am going to get back to the story that we all enjoy. Here we go with Chapter Forty. A chapter that will involve some nice family time between Matt, Gabby, and Noah.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As much as he loves his son, Matt Casey had to say that this was not something that he loved. And just what might that be? His son throwing up on him, which is something that he did in the middle of him burping him. So, here he was, taking a shower to wash up. But little did Matt know that he wasn't going to be taking a shower alone, because Gabby wanted to do something sexy with her husband; she wanted to be naked with him, and she wants to take a nice shower with the man she loves (as he washes her). Oh, the feeling of his hands all over her body is something that she already knows that she's going to get; something that she loves more than anything. But first, she has to get Matt to turn around and face her; which is something that she's going to be able to do quite easily. The reason? She just has to rub his back, and he'll definitely turn around so that he can face her. But first, she has to take off her towel and step in with her. So, that's what she did; she took off the towel that was around her body before proceeding to open the shower.

Hearing the door to the shower open, Matt turned around as he was confused; however that confusion soon went away, as he most definitely liked what he saw. And that was his gorgeous wife standing in front of him, naked so that she can join him in the shower; at least, that's what he thinks Gabby is going to do. But since he didn't know, he plans on asking her to join him. "Care to join me in the shower?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her whether she wanted to join him in the shower, because that's exactly what she was going to do anyways. Whether he wanted to join her in the shower or not, she was going to be joining the man she loves in the shower. Getting in the shower with the man she loves, Gabby smiled as she got close to her dreamy husband; the man who soon turned around as well and got close to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, and wants to hold her in his arms. And that's especially the case right now, as he wants her to know that he's here for her; and that she can lean on him right now.

Getting close to her loving husband, Gabby smiled as she proceeded to put her hands on his muscular chest. After which, Matt proceeded to wrap his arms around Gabby; picking her up in his arms afterwards, Matt smirked as he wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him softly. "God, you're so sexy." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt tell her that, before moving to wrap her arms around Matt's neck. After which, Matt carried his beautiful wife towards the wall; pushing her against the wall shortly afterwards, Matt smirked as he leaned in and then kissed her softly. Wrapping her arms around Matt's head, Gabby just smiled as she kissed the man she loves more than anything in the entire world. "I love you so much, and you have no idea how grateful I am to you for all you've done ever since we learned what happened to Noah." Matt was shocked when he heard Gabby say that, before proceeding to set his wife down on the ground in the shower; after which, Matt proceeded to step close to the woman he loves more than anything.

He then proceeded to put his hand on the side of her face, before looking down into Gabby's eyes. "Hey, look into my eyes." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, staring up into his gorgeous eyes. After which, Matt bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked due to the fact that he was happy right now. But at the same time, Matt truly never wants her to feel like she needs to thank him for being here to support her; especially when he needs to be here just as much as she does, which is something that she has to know. "Hey, take a breath and just stare into my eyes." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "Gabby, you are my wife; and Noah is our son. I am going to be here with you guys if Noah needs me to be here, because he's my son. Noah is my baby boy, and I will always put our family first. And while Matteo is also my son, you are my wife; and I made a vow to be there for you in your darkest hours. And right now, you need your husband to be in bed with you." Gabby agreed.