Aloha Sexy Thing

Hi Readers: What did you think of the first chapter that I wrote today? I hope that you guys liked it and are ready for some more.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He decided to shave a bit prior to him making his way out of the bathroom, and into the bedroom; where he and Gabby were going to relax with each other once again, as they held each other in bed. After all, that was exactly what the couple wanted to do right now. They wanted to sit in bed with each other, and just cuddle up to each other. Adjusting his boxers as he stood at the mirror, Matt smiled as he made sure that they were in the right spot, which was due to the fact that he wanted to make sure that Gabby couldn't take them off too easily, as they already agreed that they would relax in bed. "Hey Matt, are you coming?" Matt agreed with his wife as she asked him whether he was coming (out of the bathroom) to join her in bed. "I'm coming, just give me a second; I'm in the midst of shaving." Agreeing with her husband, Gabby smirked due to the fact that it meant that she had time; time to look even sexier for the man of her dreams as she stood on her side of their bed, because that was what he was going to want. He wants her in bed, and he wants to run his hands all over her body. "Can you do me a favor Gabby, and get me a shirt out in case I need to get us something?"

Quietly taking a breath as Matt asked her to grab him a shirt, Gabby bit her lip and then thought about it; and she thought about what she could do, and that would be to lie. She would lie and tell the man she loves that she would get him a shirt; but then, she'd do the opposite (and not get him a shirt). That way, they would be able to just cuddle up to each other the way she wanted to; and that was with him in nothing but his boxers, while she wore the lingerie that she was wearing for him right now. And god, it was going to be a lot of fun; because she already knew what her husband was going to do for her today, and that was run his hands all over her body. She just hopes that Matt isn't in the washroom reading his e-mails on his phone, which is what she's going to ask him about. "You better not be reading e-mails on your phone!" Laughing as he heard Gabby say that, Matt set his razor back down on the counter now that he was done shaving; after which, he looked at himself and made sure that he was okay. And while he thought it was all okay, he still felt like he had to adjust his boxers once again; so, he did that, so that Gabby didn't tug them down. But now, he was ready.

He was ready to walk out of the washroom and make his way out to bed with the woman he loves; that way, he can hold her close to his chest. But like I already told you, he didn't know what Gabby was going to be wearing as he came out of the washroom; something that he most definitely was going to like. And that most definitely was how he felt as the crossed the threshold from the bathroom, and into the bedroom; and let's just say that this was such a great sight, and he was going to tell his wife that with one simple word. "Damn." Laughing a bit as she heard Matt say that, Gabby couldn't help but smile as she knew what he was thinking right now; and that was that he loved the sight that was in front of him, and that was her in lingerie as she stood on her side of their bed (waiting for him). And that was why she was currently just smiling at him, while also trying to get him to do what she wanted him to do; and that was make his way over to her and give her the kiss that she wants right now. "Are you coming? Or are you going to make me wait?" Matt laughed as Gabby asked him whether was coming, or whether he was going to make her wait longer that she had to.

"Oh, I'm coming; because I want to run my hands all over that sexy body of yours, which is just made so much sexier by that lingerie." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, well aware that was the case. I mean, what man wouldn't want to run his hands all over his wife's body; while she's just wearing some lingerie, which he loves. And that was why he was on his way over to her right now, ready to touch her and just hold her in his arms. "God, you are so damn sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, smiling as she knew that was exactly what Matt was thinking about right now. And the truth was, she was thinking about it too; how sexy her man looked, as he was clad in nothing but his boxers right now. "So, how long are you going to make me wait?" Making his way over to Gabby, Matt smiled due to the fact that this is exactly what he wants right now. He wants to get close to the woman he loves, and just hold her in his arms; and let's just say that there's something about this lingerie, that makes him really happy. And he was going to tell her that once he was standing in front of her (and holding her in his arms). "God, you are so damn sexy." Gabby agreed with Matt, smiling.