Do You Blame Me?

Hi Readers: I want to let you know that this chapter is a direct continuation from the previous chapter. However, I felt like it was supposed to be in a different chapter. I hope that you guys understand and are ready for more information about what's going on. So, here we go with the next chapter. Thanks again for reading, and I hope that you guys enjoy the story. Thanks again.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The couple decided to stay downstairs rather than head back up to their bed, that way they can just relax and take it easy; and there was a reason for that, as Matt wanted his wife to talk to him. He wanted her to tell him what's going on, and he wanted her to open up to him. It's what his wife both needs to do, and what he so desperately wants her to do. And that's why he decided to do something else, he decided to do something that would ensure that they talk; and that was get dressed. Matt got dressed this afternoon, so that Gabby wouldn't be tempted to get intimate with him; and so that he wouldn't get tempted to be intimate with her. And that's definitely something that Gabby appreciated, as this was what she needed right now (along with her loving husband giving her some food. The food that they both need to enjoy. And that was why, while Matt was getting dressed upstairs, Gabby decided to finish making lunch for him; at the same time, Matt made sure to grab her some clothes. Coming downstairs in his clothes, Matt smiled at his beautiful wife as she stood in the kitchen wearing his shirt and her underwear, which is definitely something that he still enjoys.

But right now, that was not what he needs to concentrate on. Rather, he needs to concentrate on the fact that his wife needs to talk to him; talk to him about what they should've talked about earlier when they first got back from the press conference, and that was about how they're feeling through all of this right now. But first, Matt was going to just take a minute to enjoy what he was in the midst of looking at; and that was his wife just wearing her lingerie for him, which he's sure that he's going to get later. But right now, he can give it up due to the fact that he wants to give his wife the comfort that she needs right now; the comfort that only he can give her due to the fact that he's her husband, and the man that knows her the best. And that's why Gabby can always lean on him, which he's going to remind her right now. Just walking up behind his wife as she makes them some sausages, Matt smirked due to the fact that she was in the lingerie she was wearing (but you already knew that); and you also know exactly what Matt plans on doing, and that's set the clothes that he just got for his girl so that he can walk up behind her and wrap his arms around her waist.

And that was exactly what he went ahead and did, which was exactly what Gabby wants him to do anyways; she wants to be held in his arms, because it makes her feel much better. And that's what Matt wants to do right now, he wants to make his wife feel better. I mean, what husband wants to see his wife hurting? No husband wants to see his wife hurting, which is something that he knows that Gabby is right now; he knows that she's hurting right now, especially due to the fact that this involves their sons. The fact that this involves their sons, that just breaks Gabby's heart; heck, it breaks Matt's heart. The last thing he wants is for something to hurt his family, and that's what's happening right now; his family is hurting, and especially his wife. And like he said. They could be with their sons right now, but that's not what they need right now; and that's based on the situation that they are currently living under. The situation is so fluid at the moment, and the parents don't want to disturb their sons' life; right now, they need a constant in their life. And right now, that was their grandmothers, which was definitely something that they were okay with. Their sons being with family.

But there's another thing that Matt and Gabby were okay with, and that was them getting some quality time with each other; time that they can use to just talk to each other. And that was what they needed to do right now. And luckily, they weren't going to get disturbed by anything. More specifically, they aren't going to get disturbed by him having to get up. Matt and Gabby ended up having lunch ahead of them starting to talk, so that they can just concentrate on each other; and that was exactly what they're going to do right now, as they held each other close. Walking into the living room where Gabby was sitting in the shorts (and one of his shirts) that she decided to wear, Matt smirked due to the fact that she looks great; but right now, it's time for him to sit down rather than pine for his wife to be with him in bed. Rather, they just need to hold each other and talk. "Hey." Turning to look at her husband as she took a sip of her water, Gabby smiled due to the fact that she was glad that Matt was here right now. "I see you like wearing that outfit." Laughing when he heard Gabby say that, he watched as she decided to get up; after which, he watched as Gabby got close to him.