The Name Game - Round Two: Grace Elizabeth Casey

Grace Elizabeth Casey.

That was the name that they were going to use for their daughter, she could just feel it in her bones that it was the perfect name for their daughter (should they have one); a name that she especially loved, based on the fact that Shay's given name was included as the middle name. And it was beautiful. She could say that name in her head all the time. Grace Elizabeth Casey. She loves that name so much, and she's so glad that Matt just said that name. Feeling him run his hand up and down her back, Gabby smiled as she laid her head down and just held her close. "I like that name." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that she was living the name. "Do you like the fact that you and our daughter would share the same first initial?" Looking up at her dreamy husband, Gabby agreed with him before smiling. After which, Matt wrapped his arm around her back and then bent down to kiss her softly. Just taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked as this is perfect; and there really is nothing like how he's kissing her.

"God, I love you so much." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that he loves her, because she feels the same way. "I love you too, and I am so glad that we're just laying down in bed right now; even though it means that we're away from the boys." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, before running his hand up and down her back again; after which, he turned his head and kissed her forehead softly. "What are you thinking about right now?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her that, before running her hand up and down his chest. "I'm thinking about how much I love my husband, and how happy I am right now. I truly have the best life in the entire world, and I'm just so happy right now." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, just smiling as he looked down at the woman he loves; after which, he proceeded to kiss her forehead once again. "So, do you want me to turn the TV on or something?" Gabby smiled as Matt asked her whether she wants him to turn on the TV. "I actually like the quite time we're having right now."

Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she told him that, before smiling as he stroked her back; after which, he turned his head once again and just smiled as they both held each other close in bed. "I still really like that name that we already chose. Grace. Gracie." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, really liking the nickname that Matt just proposed. "Oh, now if that isn't a nice nickname that we can use for our daughter." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, running his hand up and down her back. After which, he smiled as he looked down at the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world. "So, what else do we need to talk about?" Gabby smiled as she looked up at Matt. "How we're going to have to move the boys to another bedroom in the future." Matt looked down at his wife as she said that. "Not yet. We can wait until our baby girl is older." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that. "We're going to have to talk to my brother though." Matt sighed as he heard Gabby tell him that, well aware that's the case.

"Yeah. Maybe he and his kids can move in with your dad, then he can keep an eye on him." Gabby smiled as she heard Matt say that, before watching as he proceeded to grab the TV remote so that they can watch TV. Turning the TV on, Matt was about to change the channel; but before he could, Gabby stole the remote from him. "Not a chance Mr. Casey." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, well aware that he wasn't going to be the one to choose the TV show. "Last time I checked, it's my birthday; and that means that I get to chose the TV show." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, smiling. "I made sure that we have the same DVR as Hawaii. So all of the shows are here too, if you want to watch them." Looking up at her husband, Gabby shook her head. "Baby, I already knew that." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before smiling as they both held each other close in bed. After all, it was very comfortable. However, that didn't mean that they could stay like this. "Listen, I know you said that you don't want me to do work but..."

Turning her head, Gabby looked at him when he said that. "You're going to get bored?" Matt shook his head. "No, it's not that. I just...I want to tell the executives in Hawaii, so that they know that we're not going to be coming back." Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt. "You want to talk about that?" Matt was confused as he heard Gabby say that. "What are you talking about?" Gabby sighed. "We need to talk about the logistics at some point. I mean, what are our plans? We're talking about how we're going to stay here from now on, so does that mean that we want to sell our place in Hawaii? Do we want to sell the office in Hawaii?" Matt sighed as he looked at Gabby when she asked him that, before taking a breath. "Can you lay down on your side? I want to explain." Gabby agreed with Matt when he asked her to lay down on her side, before proceeding to do just that for the man she loves; after which, Matt proceeded to roll over onto his side as well so that she can talk to the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world.