Let's Cuddle (and be Honest with Each Other)

Holding Gabby close to him as they just cuddle up to each other, Gabby sighed as she looked at Matt due to the fact that this is a conversation that they most definitely do need to talk to each other about; and it's also something that they need to agree on, because this is a decision that they need to make together. A decision that they need to make both as parents, and as husband and wife; but now, they need to just take the next step in this conversation. Looking at the woman he loves, Matt took a breath before going ahead with starting this conversation. "So, the boys and taking them on business trips." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And, of course; the kids too." Matt sighed as he looked at the woman he loves. "I think that we really need to make sure that we talk about this, because we need to think about what this would mean; especially since we want to be parents first." Gabby sighed as she heard Matt say that, as that definitely is something that they need to talk about; it's something that he really needs to think about.

"Listen, I think I would love to have the boys with us. I think that we both know what I originally said, which is that we want to show them the world." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that. "And then we also agreed that there would be some cities that we aren't going to bring kids with, one of them most definitely being Paris, France." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that. "I think that we need to also do it as far after this pregnancy as we can." Gabby was confused as she heard Matt say that. "And why would that be?" Matt laughed. "I just know us better than anybody, because I know that it's just going to happen." Gabby was confused when she heard Matt say that. "Okay, can you please just let it out? And just tell me what you're trying to say?" Matt sighed. "I mean, we are taking about not using contraception." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, well aware that was the case. "Are we thinking about us changing that stance?" Matt sighed as Gabby asked him whether they should change their stance on contraception.

"I think that we should, because we need to make sure that we don't have four kids in 24 months. I mean, not that I would complain but..." Gabby already understood what he was trying to say. "Hey, I already get what you're trying to say baby; please, take a breath and just relax. I don't want you to feel like you need to explain that." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife when she said that, before going to grab her hand; after which, he slipped close to him and just smiled as he leaned in and proceeded to kiss her softly. Taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves, Matt smirked as he wrapped his arms around her and just held each other close. "God, you are so damn sexy when you kiss me." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, well aware of that fact. "I think that we both know that this is just something that we both want to do." Gabby smirked as she heard Matt say that. "You want to know what else I want to do?" Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, thinking that she was asking him to give her some sex.

XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

If Matt thought that he was going to be getting sex right now, then he most definitely was wrong; because that was not what Gabby wanted, not even close. Rather, what she wanted was something that was helping her relax instead. And that was a nice massage, which was already really nice. Leaning back against his pillow, Matt just sighed as he continued to give Gabby a massage; and that most definitely was not what he thought that he was going to be doing today, which he was going to tell her right away. Bending down, Matt left a kiss on her neck (and shoulder) before going to whisper in her ear. "I hope you know that this wasn't what I imaged we'd be doing right now." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as she knew that full well. I mean, what man doesn't want to have sex with his wife; especially when he thought that was what he was going to get. "Oh, I know that you thought you were going to have sex; but that's not what I want right now. I want to just take it easy, and I want to relax with you." Matt agreed with her.

Bending down, Matt smiled as he kissed her shoulder softly as he continued to give her a nice massage. "I have to say though, that this is quite comfortable." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, as that most definitely is the truth. "This reminds me of when we take a bath, because I lean back against your chest." Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, smiling at her as he gave her a massage; and let's just say that this is something that they both want to do right now, they want to hold each other close as they relax with each other. Wrapping his arms around Gabby shortly afterwards, Matt smiled as she put her hands on his arms; after which, Matt turned his head and kissed the side of her head. "I think that you aren't the only one who's enjoying this massage, because I know that our baby girl might be enjoying this cuddle time with daddy." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she most definitely does feel that way. "Oh, I am so comfortable when we're all cuddled up to each other." Matt agreed with his wife, smiling.

"And I have to say this, that I am so glad that this is what we're doing right now." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, just smiling as he went ahead and proceeded to grab the covers; after which, he tugged the covers up on top of the both of them. Smiling as he did that, Gabby smiled as she just cuddled up to her dreamy husband; after which, Matt went ahead and continued to give her a massage. "I love that too, because I am very comfortable." Matt smirked as he heard Gabby say that, as that's something that he knows. "So, what are we going to do for the rest of the day? I mean, we already have breakfast; and then I'm giving you a massage." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt ask her that. "I think we both know that we're just going to take it easy with each other, and we're going to keep doing this for a while." Matt agreed with his wife as she said that, before going to reach over and grab the TV remote that she has on her side table; after which, she turned the TV on so that she can watch some of her recordings.

"Do you mind if I watch some of my recordings?" Matt smiled as Gabby asked him whether she can watch some of her recordings, which she most definitely can as long as she doesn't watch one show. "Okay, I need you to promise me that you won't watch your soap operas." Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that, before smiling as he went ahead and proceeded to turn the TV on to her recording that she wanted to watch right now. "I swear, I am so glad that you're doing all of this for me baby; you're such a great husband, and I am so lucky that I'm your wife. I hope you know that." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before going ahead with whispering in her ear. "And I'm a very lucky man to be your husband, especially after everything that we've been through over the past decade that we've known each other." Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as they most definitely have been through a lot over the past six years (since they started dating). "Can you believe that we've only been together for six years?"

Matt laughed as he heard Gabby say that, as that's something that he still can't believe. "Yeah, that's right; it's six years in November right?" Gabby agreed with Matt when he said that. "You know, we could always plan for a date night that night." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, as that definitely is something that he'd love to do. "Well, we need to include somebody else in our plans if we do make some plans." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, as that most definitely is the truth. "Yeah, and that would be Andy." Matt took a breath when he heard Gabby say that. "By the way, did I say thanks for a couple weeks ago?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, as she knows exactly what he's talking about. "Baby, you never have to thank me for that, especially not when it's related to your PTSD. I know that you appreciate it when I help you with your PTSD, and I will always do it; and that's because I'm your wife, and I love you more than anything in the entire world." Matt smiled as he heard Gabby say that, before whispering in her ear again.

"I swear, you're going to make me want to make love to you soon." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, well aware of that fact. "Maybe tonight, okay?" Matt agreed with his beautiful wife as she said that, as that most definitely is something that he plans on holding her to. "Oh, you just made me a promise; and that means that you get me tonight." Gabby laughed as she heard Matt say that, before agreeing with Matt. "On one condition." Matt agreed with Gabby. "And what's that?" Gabby smiled. "I want to call Jay and Alex and check on them." Matt agreed with Gabby as she said that. "What do you say you grab your phone, and we can do it as I give you a massage?" Gabby agreed with Matt as he said that, before going to grab her phone so that they can call Jay and Alex this morning.